“Nice home style food.”

Add it.
The New Dutch Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Middlefield
Cuisines: American
Description: that is all I have the restaurant has been around for some time.
Description: that is all I have the restaurant has been around for some time.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

After hiking at Nelson Ledges we found this place on
Tripadvisor, and decided try it. The reviews were correct, it was very good. Our whole party enjoyed their meals. The value is amazing. I ordered the turkey which comes with stuffing and three additional side for only $7.99. After my food came out, the waitress offered to bring me cranberry sauce at no additional charge. I could not eat the whole meal and took some home for a snack. Definitely will return!

6  Thank Mary E

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Went here for a Sunday brunch with my husband and in-laws. The menu is very big, so there is something for everyone!

The food is SO good, and very reasonably priced.

The service was awesome. She was ever constant and very nice!

3  Thank Erin H
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

The menu is as plain Americana as you can find - hot sandwiches, steaks, meatloaf, chicken with dumplings, and pies.  The true beauty is how delicious it all is - made from wholesome ingredients!  Even the meatloaf, which one would expect to be the most boring menu item, is sumptuously moist and full of flavor.

Our favorite is the 24-oz prime rib.  Slow roasted and seasoned perfectly - quite a delicious cut of beef which tastes far better than the big chain steakhouses.  Comes with choice of potato and vegetable.  All for $21.99!  Can't beat that and leftovers galore!

2  Thank PuuKaua