“Excellent value, excellent location”

Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights
Boardman OH
“Excellent value, excellent location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2010

This location was very clean, and very quiet. We were on the ground floor and didn't hear a sound all night long. Easy check in and easy check out. Friendly staff with a neat clean lobby Will definitely stay again next time we are visiting family and would recommend.
Great Value compared to other hotels in the area.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2009

We stayed here for 2 nights on our way from Toronto to Chicago, based on web recommendation. We were not disappointed for a no frill chain: the rooms are spacious and clean, whole day nice bean coffee machine in the lobby, ample parking, very quiet, helpful staff, plenty of restaurants within walking distance and a nice park and lake nearby.
Only thing, they should make wifi internet free (now approx $10 per day).
Note. this is not near downtown Cleveland.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2009

With elderlty family in the area, I come up here often, and have found--after trying other hotels in the Bagley/Engle Road area--that this is the best value for money. I appreciated the business king room with extra space, fridge and microwave, free wireless and unlimited long distance phone calls, all for $53 before taxes.

Since obtaining coffe from the lobby means you have to get dressed first, I brought my own coffeemaker this time, a better option since I was staying for 6 nights. For the free wireless, you have to request your T Mobile cards from the front desk every 24 hours.

Within walking distance to many places to eat: Friendlys, Denny's, Perkins, Olive, Garden, etc. and a short drive to others.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Dallas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2008

I had to go into the Cleveland area, because I had a sick family member who lives in the area. My mother wanted to bring her pet dogs. I'm not a dog owner so I thought for sure the Red Roof Inn would smell of dogs and smokers. Boy was I wrong!

First of all, the hotel clerk was very nice and not only nice to us, but very sweet to my mothers dogs. I'm not a smoker and can't stand the stench of smoke. I asked for two non-smoking room. I made sure they realized I have allergies. They put me on the 3rd floor...where rooms are for nonsmokers. We got two rooms, and they did not smell of any past smokers. Thank you!

Another nice surprise! The rooms were huge and clean. I always check under the bed and behind it to see if they vacuumed. They could do a little bit better, but for the most part they were clean. The beds were comfortable.

The bathrooms were nice, but the towels could be just a bit thicker. For the price of 58 dollars, I guess I can't complain.

The dogs that stayed in my mothers room were happy, and so was my mother. And no...I did not smell any animals who had stayed in our rooms prior to our stay.

My only major complaint is that the lobby smelled like one big cigarrette, but that was the only place I could smell smoke.

Will I return? Sure will. I give this place a big OK for my stay. Oh one more thing, they need free internet in the rooms. That is a must for travelers.

• Liked — Clean rooms, pets could stay, and good price
  • Disliked — Lobby smelled like cigarrette smoke
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
Toronto Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2008

I didn't have high expectations for a quote unquote budget hotel - but this location surpassed my expectations!
The staff was super friendly, very large room, very clean, and newly decorated.
They even kept an extra 3 rooms empty around us (one on each side, and one across the hall) because they saw we had a 2 year old and a 3 month old with us, and they didn't want anyone else to be upset if they didn't have a good night!
Even though this location is right on the interstate - I couldn't hear a thing!

The only downside is the lack of TV channels - there are only about 15 available for free..

All in all, I'll be staying there again in the future!

• Liked — Very large room (had a 2 double bed room, there was easily room for a 3rd)
  • Disliked — small bath-tub (I'm 6' 3", the tub was only about 4 1/2')
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2008

My daughter and I were traveling to Illinois and used the Red Roof Inn as our mid-way overnight stay. The staff was absolutely courteous and helpful, the room was so clean and spacious, and there were great restaurants all within walking distance. We liked it so much that we stopped on our way back home to spend another night. The price was fabulous. We definitely recommend this hotel.

• Liked — The Location and Cleanliness
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed April 2008
KY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2008

The hotel could use some exterior work, but the inside was very nice. The room was very clean and spacious. I stay at alot of Red Roof Inns around the country and this is one of the nicer ones. Clean, comfortable, and quiet, with a helpful, friendly staff.

• Liked — Cleanliness
  • Disliked — Exterior condition
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
Days Inn Cleveland Airport South
Days Inn Cleveland Airport South
#9 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland...
#1 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport
Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airp...
#3 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport
Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport
#2 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
BEST WESTERN Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland

Been to Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights? Share your experiences!