“The staff makes it what it is!”

Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Not only is it the cleanest economy hotel I've ever stayed at but the staff are unbelievable! The front desk is very personable and solve problems like they aren't even a problem at all. And the housekeepers are always so friendly and hard working. You can tell these hotel employees take pride in what they do everyday! I would recommend this Red Roof to anyone, anyway. I don't stay often but every time I do I can count on everything being perfect!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2014

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your positive review. We have made major improvements in the hotel over the last year, but people really do make the difference.

My goal has always been to hire the friendly people who take pride in their work. Given the nature of our business, the hours can be long and demanding. Day or night good service depends on people willing to give their best at all times. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our teams efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

Again, thank you for your positive review, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Stayed at the Red Roof Inn in February in the middle of a snow storm. Planned on staying 1 night but stayed 2. For the price it is what we needed. Our room was clean and we had a comfortable stay in a clean room which is my number 1 priority in a room. Only minor thing that would have been beneficial would be a small fridge in the room. But for the length of our stay it wasn't a big deal. Great stay and would go back based on the price of the room.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your positive review. Next time you stay with us try a Superior King room. It has a micro/ fridge, coffee maker, blow dryer, iron & board, work desk and a king size bed.

Again, thank you for your positive review and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

This Property is off the street behind a restaurant, so it is a little harder to find. Great Property,
room was very clean and modern. Clerk was pleasant at check in. In Morning clerk was abrupt and not very helpful. NO BREAKFAST
For the Price it was well worth the stay, with plenty of Restaurants in the area.

Room Tip: Off Street behind a restaurant - Watch for signs.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your positive review. I have posted your review for our team to see. Our guests eyes tell us what we are doing well and what we need to work on. Our goal is to provide dependable service at a reasonable price.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Stayed there for a quick one night layover.

The room was not that clean: coffee stain on the desk, toothpaste on the washroom counter. Comforter was stained.

Staff was nice.

I was on the second floor. The elevator and interior corridors were dreadful, in need of refurbishment.

There are a few restaurants right around: Friendly's, Olive Garden, Chipotle...

Rate was super cheap - it was a great value overall.

Room was well soundproofed. I slept well.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. We take pride in our room quality and our team. I have posted your review for the team to see. It is always about our guests and what they experience.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stay at this Red Roof Inn because it is kept very clean and we love all the people who work here. They all treat us like family. We have never had any type of problems here.. There are plenty of restaurants with in walking distance to this Inn and the streets and this area are very safe to walk in. There is also a K-mart across the street and a real good steak house about 2 miles down the road which we eat at every time we stay here, And for breakfast I recommend the Perkins across the street. This is just a very good location all around. Many of us bring our classic cars to the area and we stay at this Inn. I really Recommend the Red Roof Inn is you are traveling through Cleveland, Ohio and need a place to stay..

Room Tip: When we stay here I always ask for room 123 which is next to the office and in a great location. Thi...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your positive review. Our goal is to provide dependable service at a reasonable price. Our team takes pride in their work and always enjoys receiving positive guests experiences.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

This Red Roof Inn is remodeled and it was a very nice experience staying there. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was very friendly. It has a second and third floor that are enclosed so the door doesn't go directly outside. The bathroom was a little small but the very hot water in the shower made up for that in my opinion. My son on the other hand found the shower too small for him, but that is a minimal issue as far as I'm concerned! It is located right off the highway and there are plenty of restaurants located within a small radius if the hotel. Overall great place to stay!

Stayed: March 2014
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. The hotel has been remodeled, all new mattresses & box springs, flat screen TV's with high definition channels, carpeting, chairs, drapes, bedding, painting and duvets.

Our goal is to provide dependable service at a reasonable price. The team enjoys positive feedback from our guests.

Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I was pleased with the economical alternative to much pricier accomodations nearby.
No pool or spa, I did not care since I was simply trying to get one night lodging on a trip to another location.
This hotel saved me at least half of the cost elsewhere.
Great option. I will look for Red Roof in the future.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. A principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all our guest at a very reasonable price. It's only through our guest eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of our accommodations and services we provide.

again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit.