“Another great visit”

Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights
Livonia, New York
“Another great visit”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This was my 3rd stay here in the last 3 years. All three have been great. Front desk: great. Housekeeping: great. Price: more than great. For the price, I have not found a better place to stay in the Cleveland area.

(My only negative is lack of TV channels. Being a movie buff, I would have like to have those channels available.)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
On behalf of our team. I would like to thank you for your review. Our goal is to provide dependable service at a very reasonable price to all our guests. The hotel has been remodeled, all new mattresses & box springs, flat screen TV's, high definition channels, carpeting, drapes, chairs, bedding, painting and new duvets.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Great location, great staff, great room and great service. Especially Rodney (front desk) and Jane (housekeeping). Close to restaurants and major highways. Room service available and the menu looked very appealing. (No pool or rec room but I had to give it a rating or the site would not let me finish.)

Room Tip: Ask for a king size bed on the second floor with a microwave a refrigerator,
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and our team enjoys positive feedback. It is comments like yours that really makes the staff proud.

Russell, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Needed a one night stay and didn't need a fancy hotel with amenities I don't use. This Red Roof had been renovated, which was nice. The room was clean and comfy, nothing fancy. The vent fan in the bathroom seemed really loud. You couldn't hear the TV over the noise. Would have been nice to have a coffee maker in the room. But not a big deal. I was on the second floor, woke up around 1am because of a dry throat. Went to the ice machine down the hall, it either was out of ice or didn't work. Went to the lobby, got ice and was hoping to have a cold juice or tea but the vending machine was out of order. Asked the desk clerk if they had access to the machine, she said no. Asked if there was another machine on another floor...No. Really, only on vending machine in the whole place! After my morning shower I tried to use the hair dryer but it didn't work. Checked the GFIC to make sure it hadn't been triped, it was OK. Called the desk, they had a hair dryer I could use but I had to go down to get it. While I wasn't expecting a lot of amenities it would have been nice to have the few they offered working. While checking out the desk clerk asked if everything was alright. Well...............not really. I explained my issues and to my surprise I was given a discount on the room. I would stay here again but would be better prepared for the minor instances.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. The Snapple vending machine was my idea, I wanted to offer more than just soda's to our guests. The machine is serviced by a outside vending company (7 UP) and we are receiving terrible service that has impacted our guests. I will be removing the machine and installing something similar with a different vending company.

Again, thank you for your review. We are committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.
Englehart, Ontario
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Stayed in this pet-friendly hotel for one night on our way down to Florida with our golden retriever. It is a very nice, comfortable and quiet hotel with clean, spacious rooms.

There are restaurants, gas bars and convenience stores within walking distance to meet all of your travelling needs. Very close to the interstate so getting out early is a breeze.

It had everything we needed and we would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. Our principal goal is to provide dependable service to all our guests at a very reasonable price.

again, let me thank you for you review, and we look forward to your next visit.
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I was happy when I unlocked the door and saw the room. It was perfect for a nights sleep before hitting the road in the morning. The rooms were clean, the colors relaxing, we liked the flat panel tv. The only drawback, which is minor, is the small bathroom. Helpful front desk staff. He couldn't guarantee no one had smoked in the room, but he did say he had other available rooms if it wasn't satisfactory. It was perfect.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and our team always enjoys positive feedback from our guests.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I agree with previous reviews - stayed here between Dec 16 thru Dec 20 and can only praise this Red Roof Inn. Very friendly and helpful front desk personnel at arrival who cheerily upgraded us to a second floor interior king room which was extremely comfortable, clean and roomy. Internet quite strong and simple to connect. Only shortcoming is the small sink area actually in the bath (with shower and commode) makes it a bit difficult for ladies to get ready until the room is clear. Also no breakfast bar might be a factor for some, but for the price/value ration and the convenience to the freeway and accessibility to various points and attractions, it is a small inconvenience as there are both a Bob Evans and Perkins very close. I cannot honestly think of any other chain which could match this property - it is a value and a great, safe experience.

Room Tip: do ask for second or third floor - they are interior halls and entries (with an elevator) rather tha...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your positive review. Good quality service depends on people willing to give their very best at all times. That is why it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our teams efforts, and takes the time to share their experience with others.

ohio
Reviewed November 25, 2013

For the price u cant stay better. The staff was helpful .We had a problem with our room and Rodney fixed it right away.Thank you Rodney . The room was very spacius . Clean and comfortable . I liked that u did not enter the rooms from the outside . That makes it nice when ts fweezing outside.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. Good service depends on people willing to give their best at all times. Rodney takes pride in taking care of our guests needs. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes a team member by name, and takes the time to share their experience.