“Another Great Red Roof” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights
Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
“Another Great Red Roof”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on way from Atlantic City to Iowa and just wanted somewhere clean to crash for night. All i really want is somewhere clean. But this place was that and comfortable with good friendly desk staff too. Another 1 to get thumbs up from me!!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and our team enjoys positive feedback from our guests. It is comments like yours that really put a smile on the teams face.

Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Washington, DC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Aside from the elevator and 3rd floor hallway, the motel was great and much better than I expected. The housekeeper was great. The front desk people were nice and helpful. They let me look at my room in advance (because I was frankly nervous about staying at Red Roof Inn) and I was very happy with the room.

Room Tip: 3rd floor less likely to have pets. If you have allergies to pets like me, then you might want to s...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. This year we made some very nice improvements. We installed flat screen tv's, mattresses and boxsprings, carpeting, duvets, linens and became 100% smoke free.

Again, thank you for your positive review, and we look forward to your next visit.
McKean, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was on business in the Berea, OH area. Some Red Roof Inns are better than others. This RR was the absolute BEST EVER! from head to toe. Jane made up my room like I was royalty. Thanx everyone so much...you're great!!!

Room Tip: Always get the Superior King at RR
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
On behalf of our team, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kinds words of praise.

It is truely rewarding when are guests recognizes the teams efforts and takes the time to say thank you.

A principle goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service at a reasonable price. But, it's only through our guests eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and service we provide.

Independence, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

I was recently in Cleveland for family business. I chose the Red Roof because of it's price and location (close to freeway and plenty of restaurants around). My room was clean and had plenty of room. I had the Supererior King room. Free WiFi, large TV, microwave, refrigerator. Couldn't beat the price. Staff was friendly and helpful. Morning coffee in the lobby but several places within walking distance for breakfast. Best burgers also right next door ( Five Guys I think was the name). Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your kind words of praise. We made some real nice improvements this year, flat screen tv's, mattresses and box springs, carpeting, drapes, duvets, linen and became 100% smoke free.

Good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That's why it's truely rewarding when a guest recognizes our teams efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

This hotel does a fine job of combining comfort and affordability. The rooms are clean, well maintained, generally quiet and somewhat basic but fully functional. Good TV and WiFi is free. The staff was welcoming and efficient. The only frill was morning coffee in the lobby but it hard to beat this value motel. You won't be disappointed from our viewpoint. We booked online where they offer a variety of discounts worth checking on.

Room Tip: Higher floors avoid noise from above. The King Superior is the best selection.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your positive review. A principle goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service at a reasonable price. It is very rewarding to hear we delivered on our goal.

Cherry Creek, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

I booked online through Expedia and recived a great rate on this room. We stayed for a few nights and thought it was clean and freshly painted. It was right off of the expressway making it easy to get to all of Clevelands attractions. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is not looking for anything special, just a clean, cheap, quiet room. Requested a fridge and it was no problem! The only downside I can think of is at night when we settled down to watch some tv, channel selection is very limited.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your positive review. We made some very nice improvements this year. We installed flat screen tv's, mattresses and box springs, carpeting, drapes, duvets, linen, painting and became 100% smoke free.

Madison, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I were driving from Boston to Wisconsin and decided to spend the night here in Cleveland as it was approximately halfway. I picked the Red Roof Inn because the price was right, it was close to the interstate and all the reviews were very good. Our experience ended up being OK, not great. The check in service was very nice, and our room was clean except for that I detected a distinct odor from our shower curtain. It was similar, unfortunately, to urine. Also, although we slept well, there were some fairly unsavory characters staying (living?) in the hotel and I made sure my car doors were locked twice. We got out of town as quick as we could the next morning. I guess the bottom line for me is that although we had no major problems, I don't know that I would be comfortable staying here again. I guess if you're looking for a cheap place in a pinch, however, there are other places literally across the street that I think I would try before coming back here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MissSarahJ
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. It's thru our guests eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of our hotel and services we provide.

Again, thank you for your review. we are committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleburg Heights
Days Inn Cleveland Airport South
Days Inn Cleveland Airport South
#9 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
#5 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland...
#1 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport
Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport
#2 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport
Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airp...
#6 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
BEST WESTERN Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland

Been to Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights? Share your experiences!