Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I booked online through Expedia and recived a great rate on this room. We stayed for a few nights and thought it was clean and freshly painted. It was right off of the expressway making it easy to get to all of Clevelands attractions. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is not looking for anything special, just a clean, cheap, quiet room. Requested a fridge and it was no problem! The only downside I can think of is at night when we settled down to watch some tv, channel selection is very limited.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your positive review. We made some very nice improvements this year. We installed flat screen tv's, mattresses and box springs, carpeting, drapes, duvets, linen, painting and became 100% smoke free.

Again, thank you for your positive review, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I were driving from Boston to Wisconsin and decided to spend the night here in Cleveland as it was approximately halfway. I picked the Red Roof Inn because the price was right, it was close to the interstate and all the reviews were very good. Our experience ended up being OK, not great. The check in service was very nice, and our room was clean except for that I detected a distinct odor from our shower curtain. It was similar, unfortunately, to urine. Also, although we slept well, there were some fairly unsavory characters staying (living?) in the hotel and I made sure my car doors were locked twice. We got out of town as quick as we could the next morning. I guess the bottom line for me is that although we had no major problems, I don't know that I would be comfortable staying here again. I guess if you're looking for a cheap place in a pinch, however, there are other places literally across the street that I think I would try before coming back here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MissSarahJ

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. It's thru our guests eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of our hotel and services we provide.

Again, thank you for your review. we are committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I usually stay at what people would consider a " better place ". Hilton's, Marriott's, etc. couldn't get a room at the Marriott recently due to that fact it was booked solid so I started to read reviews on other hotels in the area. The Red Roof Inn in Middleburg Heights, Ohio had great reviews so I figured I would take a chance and try it. I am so happy that I did. Never again will I pay top price for a room when I can pay a reasonable price and get the same beautiful room and top notch service. I can't say enough nice things about this hotel, everyone from the front desk staff to the housekeeping employees were friendly and professional. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a great room, great service at a phenomenal price. The hotel does not have a continental breakfast but it doesn't matter, they have free coffee available in the lobby and for the price.......who cares, you can get breakfast out. Whenever I visit Ohio this is the hotel that I will stay at.....no questions asked.

Room Tip: The hotel has rooms with outside entrances and rooms that are inside. I booked an inside room and it...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your kind words of praise. We made some real nice improvements this year. We installed flat screen tv's, mattresses and box springs, carpeting, drapes, duvets, linen, painting and became 100% smoke free.

Great service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That's why it is truely rewarding when a guest recognizes the teams efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

Again, let me thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I would not stay here if I was on a vacation with family. I would spend the extra money and stay at a place where breakfast was included and hot tub or pool. But traveling alone this place is nice inexpensive and perfect. Clean linens room and carpeting. Right near restaurants and about a mile and half to two miles from the airport. Definitely a great value for lodging.

• Stayed: January 2013

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your positive review. A principle goal is to provide dependable service at a reasonable price. We made some real nice improvements this year. We installed flat screen tv's, mattresses and box springs, carpeting, drapes, duvets, linen, painting and became 100% smoke free.

again, thank you for your positive review, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This hotel is not fancy in any way but it is certainly adequate for a short stay. The rooms are not very large but the staff does everything in its power to make the stay enjoyable. There are restaurants in the immediate vicinity. The hotel is also very clean.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and our team enjoys positive feedback from our guests. We remodeled the hotel this year and added flat screen TV's, new mattresses & boxsprings, new linen, drapes, pilllows and carpet.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

It's listed as being near the airport but, it was a little over a 10 minute drive. The location is great thou, right by the highway and many places to eat. Friendly's is in the same lot and open till 12am. I was looking for a cheap place for an overnight stay that was just as clean as a hotel. This place fit the bill, for $55 a night. All other motels in the area had bad reviews of being dirty and a bit more in price. Iam very picky about cleanliness but, I have no complaints here. The lobby is small no bells or whistles but, the rooms are good. The rooms have been renovated, they're spacious and clean. The beds and pillows are comfy.The rooms look exactly like the pictures. For a comfortable nights sleep I would recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. Our goal is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at a reasonable price. We remodeled the hotel this year and made many improvements. New flat screen TV's, new mattresses & boxsprings, linen, pillows, drapes and carpeting.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Very clean. The staff was very helpful and courteous.The cost was low for the service provided.The hotel was close to I71 which makes commuting to any place in the greater Cleveland area easy.There is a great family owned Italian restaurant, Conte's, within 2 miles of the hotel.

Room Tip: Get a second or third story room on the west side of the building midway between the elevator and th...
Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

On behalf of our team, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your words of praise.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to meet our goal of providing dependable service to all our guests at a reasonable price. The team really enjoyed your positive feedback.

Again, thank you for your review, and we look forward to your next visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleburg Heights
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
#7 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Days Inn Cleveland Airport South
Days Inn Cleveland Airport South
#10 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
Extended Stay America - Clevelan...
#9 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland
Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport
Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport
#4 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Home2 Suites by Hilton Middleburg Heights Cleveland
Home2 Suites by Hilton Middlebur...
#3 of 11 in Middleburg Heights

Been to Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights? Share your experiences!