“Fun”
Review of Lazer X Treme

Lazer X Treme
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I've gone here a lot a few years ago and years ago, it's fun...kids and teens enjoy it. Its a good way to play around in a positive and active way.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Took a group of 6 boys here for my son's 13 b-day. They did 2 rounds of lazer tag, ate pizza, pop & cake which we had delivered and they also enjoyed the video game room. They loved it and it wasn't too expensive.

1  Thank likethewind27
Reviewed February 16, 2012

My wife and I went here last weekend with our son and a friend with their kids. It was a blast!!! The adults had just as much fun as the kids did!! None of us wanted to leave!!!! We will definitely buy the all day pass next time!!

1  Thank T0610
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Not a very good place to really go & enjoy yourself.

Reviewed December 25, 2011

If your booking a b-day party there take names of everybody you talk to.The area you wait unitl your turn to go lazer tagging is super small with out dated games and is just a dump.I booked a party there for one of my kids and watched as all these parents dropped of there kids and drove away to be told that we dont have a party area for you are you sure today is your party day!It took alot to get them to slips us in and they treated us bad after they did!

2  Thank rich j