“Juveniles running things”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

We got there, the hostess told us 15minutes. We waited directly in front of her and 40minutes later after we got jumped over 5x we discovered they had crossed us off the list without a word for no reason. The hostess who kept looking right at me, never said a word. Screw this place. Dont want to eat at a place where the front of the restaraunt is ran by juvenile idiots.

2  Thank nutty32

Reviewed August 6, 2012

The service we received was great. Our server immediately brought us bread and butter which did not come with our order. She brought it because she noticed that we had a little one with us and thought it would help him be more in control of himself. She was so right. Of course, our little one was being especially difficult and ended up have a minor crying fit and she tried to console him. Very nice lady. The pizza we ordered came pretty quickly and was very good. The price was less than $20 for 3 people to eat pizza with drinks and tip. Not bad. Very happy and I would go back again.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

My husband and I love love love love love this place!!! They take walk-ins, call-aheads, and reservations (just an FYI).

We absolutely love their chicken parm, lasagna, and chicken marsala!!! We recommend this place to EVERYONE!!!!!

Ohhhhh and their banana fosters and cannolis.......HEAVENLY!!!

Also if you're big into dessert wines......(not sure which brand they carry), but their Moscato is phenomenal!!!!

We ALWAYS get friendly and pretty quick service here!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Loved this place so much that I ate all four dinners at Santo's Pizza & Pasta during my two business trips in April. Absolutely loved the fresh whole wheat pasta. Where else can you get homemade like this? I also had grilled salmon and grilled chicken, and salad. I ate way too much here, but could not resist. Some very healthy, delicious meals. Staff was extremely friendly. Will definitely return to Santo's on my next business trip.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Very tasty classic Italian offerings. Super good house salad and dressing. Excellent pizza