“Good pre-movie dinner”
Review of Max & Erma's

Max & Erma's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: In 1972, Max & Erma created a fun, unique restaurant so friends and family can gather for good times and a great meal, and decorated it with eclectic artifacts and local paraphernalia. Since that day, we've been committed to providing our guests with irresistible heartland classics and friendly service in a relaxed atmosphere the whole neighborhood can enjoy. We've grown over the years, but always remain true to what makes us successful - delivering a great memorable experience so that every guest leaves with a smile. After all, Max & Erma wouldn't have it any other way.
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I had the fish and chips, both of which were very well prepared. Both the fish and the batter were excellent. My wife's chicken pot pie was good too and the service is both friendly and efficient. On other occasions I've had their burgers and they've always been excellent too. There are plenty of eateries in this area and this is one of the best. Recommended.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

My daughter and I had planned to have a nice relaxing dinner at the Middleburg Heights Max and Erma's but that wasn't the case due to a very rude waitress named Kimberly. I had ordered a Pineapple Sangria and my daughter had ordered a berry lemonade (non-alcoholic). My daughter is 22 days away from turning 21. I had given my daughter a SIP of my drink. A few moments later we were verbally accosted by Kimberly DEMANDING to see my daughter's ID. My daughter didn't have it with her which she truly didn't need to have it. Kimberly was extremely rude. We explained to her that it was OK for me to allow her to have a sip. She insisted that it wasn't and that she could lose her job. Ohio is one of the 11 states which allows an exception to the Minimum Legal Drinking Age (MLDA) of 21 on alcohol-selling premises, with parental approval. The other states are Connecticut, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nevada, New York, Texas, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. The Ohio ORC is 4301.69 if anyone would like to read it.
Max and Erma's should educate their employees on the law! Needless to say we asked to have our dinners boxed up and we left.
P.S. Their service is extremely slow and they didn't get our order right!!! They also allowed kids to go up to the sundae bar using the same ice cream bowl. Unsanitary!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Thwere were about 39 people in our group and we were seated in the side room. They were willing to give us all individual biills and didn't automatically add a gratuoty the way most restraunts do. The service was spli between two waitresses and they were bith very helpful if one or the other got swamped with drink orders. Good food and resonably priced.

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

The Cabo Shrimp Salad was delicious. I had lunch size with only 1/2 of dressing - perfect and tasty when watching calories. Our son had cookies for dessert - fresh and warm right out of oven. Highly recommend. Manager very nice. Hostess and waitress seemed preoccupied.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Our family showed up unexpectly all at the same location for dinner and they took it in stride. We had about 20 guests and they were able to service all our needs in a timely and professional manner.

1  Thank Cwilsey