“Not like it used to be”

Cuisines: American
Seven Hills, Ohio
“Not like it used to be”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Went to Bakers Square because I had a coupon, otherwise have not been there in years. I had the soup and salad my friend had the turkey sandwich and soup combo. Cheese Soup was good the rest of the meal was not. The vinigarette dressing on my salad was pure vinagar could not eat it. My friends turkey sandwich had dried out bits of meat not fit for consumption. Our waitress was lackluster and had to beg her for a refill on my drink. Then to add insult to injury no TP in the bathroom. Left there hungry.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Sharon S

Brook Park, Ohio
“Very Good food”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My wife and I stoped in for dinner last Sunday because of a cupon they had in the Sunday Plain Dealer. We have gone there in the past just for breakfast and thought it was a bit pricey. The special was 2 main course and one desert for $18.99. The server was great and we were seated promply. Just behind us in the corner was this large table that had plates and cups half full. We figured that the customer's had just left. The table was like that thru our whole meal even when someone from management stoped by to asked how things tasted. Other than that the pork chop and mashed potato's rocked along with my wife's Salmon. I would go back but the place needs to be bussed ASAP. Oh the fudge brownie also was great.

• Visited September 2012