“Great outdoor patio”

Cuisines: American
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“Great outdoor patio”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This is a wonderful place to go in the summer. I love sitting outside for a meal and beer. The patio is set up like a tiki bar. Pretty typical pub food, but everything I have ordered has been very good and served quickly.
They usually have a good dozen or so beers to choose from. Note that this is not a microbrewery.
Overall it I a just a great relaxing place to go.

Muncie, Indiana
“Great Band”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We were there on a Saturday night and the band was excellent and the beer was cold. Crowd was of all ages outdoors.

Visited July 2013
Vermilion, Ohio
“Great experience!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in on a hot July Thursday evening to grab a pizza. We were pleasantly surprised to find all craft pints were 3 bucks. I guess it's part of there thirsty Thursday special. I was impressed by the large selection and knowledgable server. She suggested I try the Hopping Frog Turbo Shandy. I loved it! Great place great food great service.

1 Thank Ang5024
Tampa, Florida
“Great find.”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Even though I used to live in the area, this was a new restaurant for me. Had previously been a seafood restaurant. Great service from Nate. Very friendly and personable. Made great recommendations. Good variety of menu selections. Had the Cleveland Press prime rib sandwich. Great beer selection and outdoor patio. Live music on the weekends. Reasonably priced. Was a great relaxing meal after a 12 hour drive.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Your average bar”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The crowd always varies anytime i have been here. The drinks aren't too bad expect if your outside. Inside you get a glass drink with more liquid out side you get a small plastic cup with more ice and less drink for the same price... Stick to inside if buy drinks. For go the patio.... Food not to bad typical bar food + some. I do recommend the irish nachos though, that will fill you up and its cheap!

• Visited June 2013