“Another nice stay”

Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Middleburg Heights
“Another nice stay”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Every year we travel to Cleveland for to visit with extended family and every year wr stay at this hotel. It is consistantly clean and the office staff is professional and pleasant. In six years I have not one complaint with the exception of the traffic. It is a busy area. We just returned from another trip and look forward to returning next year and having dinner at Bucci!

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that we have been able to provide you with another nice stay while visiting your extended family for the past six years. I'm so pleased that our staff was professional and pleasant and also that your enjoyed one of many conveniently located restaurants in the area. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Edgerton
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I will first start with the positives...the staff was very nice and???? The smell when you walked in the door was of an ashtray and continued to our NON SMOKING room. Once inside I found bugs on the floor, hair in the shower, and something running down the wall by the bed. Food crumbs in the kitchen. I can't say I could get out of there any faster than we did.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Melissa S
Dear Melissa,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that your stay at the Extended Stay America was not satisfactory. I am taking your response very seriously and will be meeting with Hotel Manager. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you bringing this matter to my attention. I hope that you will contact Jim, the Hotel Manager, at cmh@extendedstay.cok or myself, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Nampa, Idaho
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This was our first experience with an Extended Stay hotel. We were in the area for a week for the National Senior Games. I really liked the full kitchen. The hotel offers a "Grab and Go breakfast" which is pretty skimpy. But if you want something quick, it works. We hate to get up and have to go find breakfast, would rather make it ourselves and take our time and the hotel has excellent coffee in the lobby. The full kitchen also gives the choice of going out for dinner or staying in.
There was enough room for me to get out my yoga mat without having to rearrange the furniture. My husband was able to do his stretching also.
This is an older hotel and has some quirks. The refrigerator made funny noises off and on all night. Hopefully the couch will be replaced sometime in the near future as it was not very comfortable. The bed, on the other hand, was very comfortable which was more important.

I would recommend this hotel. I felt like we got a good value. I should add that one of the front desk people went on her own time after she got off work to find a plug for the bathtub so my husband could soak after his races. That is good service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to provide a home away from home during your stay. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Falls Church, Virginia
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I had stayed here for a single night with my family . The kitchen was a great convenience as I was travelling with a kid.In case you guys are reaching late , kindly look out for the locker with your room keys in it.There would be a code to open it. I was not aware of this. Probably same procedure is followed in all extended stays. Calling them would be great.

Room Tip: In case you guys are travelling late , kindly look out for the locker with your room keys in it.I di...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Soumitra - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the kitchen was a great convenience to you during your stay. As well, I am so glad that you and your family found your late night check-in to be quick and easy.

Hillsborough, New Hampshire
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is an inexpensive place to lay your head, and to have the use of a kitchen if needed. I heard they are renovating many rooms; by the look of the hallways and of our room this work is needed. We paid less than many other places, and we got what we paid for. High point for me was that there was a little patio outside our window that was a nice place to sit in the sun. Downside was that I wasn't all that comfortable in the room, so I did want to get outside. Staff was fine; front desk is closed from 11 PM to 7 AM so if you need someone you are out of luck. We slid our key in the door slot; hope that we have no later problems with not "checking out."

Room Tip: We got a quiet room on a corner of the building. The clerk seemed to know which were quieter.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Sarah - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you were not comfortable in your room. In response to your feedback, I am looking at ways to make each room more comfortable for our guests.

If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at cmh@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Knightstown, Indiana, United States
Reviewed May 21, 2013

although I did make a reservation directly at the hotel itself it was somehow misunderstood that 2 beds means 2 beds in the same room not a full size bed in 2 different rooms. I will not put me or my family through this aggravation again. I can not or will not recommend this hotel to any of my friends or family.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Ann - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that there was confusion with the number of beds on your reservation. In response to your feedback, I am working with the staff on how to communicate with guests to ensure their reservations are fulfilled as requested.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Stayed Here for a week, For an trip with family after moving to cleveland, Nice and cool surrounding, All the basic amenities provided, but its simple and not very fancy.Breakfast served . Affordable price ...Nice staff .....courteous ...had a nice time. there . few good eateries are at stone throwing distance .and then you have Kmart and a chiniese restaurant .. overall nice experience .

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family