Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
$104
$93
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights(Middleburg Heights)(Great Value!)
$52
$99
Hampton.com
$60
$55
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport(Middleburg Heights)
$69
$62
ComfortInn
Courtyard Cleveland Airport South(Middleburg Heights)
$93
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport(Middleburg Heights)
$107
TownePlace Suites
$102
$99
$129
Home2.com
$56
Motel 6
All reviewsfull kitchengranola barskitchen itemsgrab and goweekend stayshort stayeasy accessoatmealutensilsstovecouchentrywaymartvendingfurniturechannelsgas
Reviewed May 29, 2012

A decent place to stay for a few days. No problems. Would have given it more stars, but the internet connection was terrible. Very, very slow, and I use the computer a lot. Got the room from Priceline at a decent price, but wouldn't pay full price for it.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Dear crystal man,

Thank you for the opportunity to reply to your post on the Studio Plus, Middleburg Heights. I was glad to hear that your stay was pleasant. I would also like to apologize for the trouble that you had with the wireless internet during your stay. I have sent your comments to the appropriate person in our technology department. We appreciate the feedback you have provided us. If you are ever in the Middleburg area again, we would appreciate the opportunity to serve you again. Thank you.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

I have stayed at a lot of hotels and this is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at. The people that run this hotel are very polite and courteous and very knowledgeable which make’s you feel at home. This hotel is very clean and well kept and anytime I had a need for anything to be addressed they handled it immediately with great results. You cannot beat the price for what you get at this hotel I would highly recommend to all my friends and family. From the Front Desk to the Maids and Maintenance people they are all GREAT!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo

Dear 543 Retired,

Thank you so much for your wonderful post about the Studio Plus Middleburg Heights. We pride ourselves on proving GREAT guest service and FRESH clean rooms. I am so glad we were able to provide both for you at an affordable price. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

We love our "home away from home" when we're traveling. My husband has room to lay out his yoga mat while I have space to work at the desk. The spacious floor plan of the room makes you feel as though you have several rooms. I enjoy waking up to my own brand of coffee, and we've even cooked our own meals there with the full kitchen. Although there is understandably a limited amount of utensils and cooking equipment, we're happy with what is supplied. Shampoo is not provided but we saved $$ by providing our own. KMart is a short walk across the street for any forgotten items left at home. We've stayed here several times and found the beds always very comfortable and the rooms quiet. Thank you StudioPlus!

Room Tip: We've stayed on the main floor and the second floor several times, and we found them equally quiet and comfortable. The advantage of the main floor was simply ease of entrance and exit.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Vivian S
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Dear Vivian,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Studio Plus- Middleburg Heights. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. Our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, so providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our top priority.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to the Cleveland area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Studio Plus is A++
The Rates are affordable and can't beat them at any other hotel in the area. I only needed to stay for 1 night, it was the best value I could find. Full kitchen even had a dishwasher. Nice living room area and bed was comfortable. First hotel room i have ever been in with hardwood floors. Almost didn't want to leave but I know when I return to cleveland, studio plus is where I'll stay no hesitation. Their staff is very nice and made sure they attended to my needs. I asked for the nearest grocery store so I could stop and get me some supper and the young lady printed me out directions and had me on my way. When I return she even asked if found Walmart ok. Places like Studio Plus make traveling at ease. Thank you for your outstanding service.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank NASCARFAN45
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

I was delighted to read your recent comments about the Studio Pluis in Middleburg Heights. I was glad to see that you liked the kitchen and living area. We pride ourselves on delivering fresh and clean hotel rooms. I was glad to see we did just that for you. We look forward to serving you if you are in the Cleveland area again.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

Clean for the most part. Bring an extra pillow if you need one. Good location for what we needed. Got a great rate at Priceline. Quiet. Comfortable bed, fold out sofa. Make sure you get a room where the heater unit isn't coming away at the wall, creating a draft from the outside. My wife, my son and I stayed here, so good enough for 3 people. Do not pay full price.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family