This particular StudioPlus was just okay! I guess I expected a bit better based on the reviews offered online but was disappointed. The room rate was a pro. The gal that checked me in was very nice! The entrance could use some sprucing up as well as the hallway carpet on both the 1st and 2nd floors. The first floor and elevator smelled of smoke and when you are not a smoker it is an annoying smell. The most impressive thing in the entire room was the faux food floor. Our couch cushion had a stain on it so we had to flip it over so we would not have to sit on it. The placement of the TV was a bit awkward if your family was on the couch and bed trying to watch. The pillows and bedding could also use an upgrade. This hotel has potential if some upgrades could be put in place. Weird that they do not have a typical checkin desk and/or lobby. If you are staying in this area for long term work then if would be a decent place to stay. But for a weekend family visit I may try the Comfort Inn next door as it looked more esthetically pleasing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Studioplus Hotel Middleburg Heights
- Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights Ohio