“Very good Italian food”

Add it.
Bucci's Brick Oven
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I live in the east side of Cleveland suburbs, where there are many Italian restaurants, so I didn't think this was going to be out of the ordinary. I do love Italian food but many of them make the same basic items. I was pleasantly surprised at Bucci's and thought they did an excellent job of preparing their food. I was with a large group and often find items do not come out hot when the restaurant is making an effort to bring all the meals at the same time. The food was warm and very tasty. My only complaint is that when the food was brought out the servers said "who had the whatever?" I can't stand it when this happens. The server took the order and should know to whom it should be delivered. I call it the Food Auction. In fact one of the men claimed a dish he did not order and the kitchen had to remake the dish for the correct person. The prices are a little high but I don't mind too much when food tastes as good as it does here.

1  Thank sandra99999

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Several family members visit this restaurant very regularly, and we have joined them on occasion. Good menu selection of Italian and seafood and steaks. Waitstaff is very personable. The eggplant parmesan is incredibly good - and that is not a dish that I normally like. Also offers large tray carry out for parties that have always been excellent.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

We went on a Sunday for lunch and the only disappointment was that the lunch menu wasn't available. The kids meals are a great deal. One of our kids had the ravioli and the other the rigatoni. Both were big hits! My son had the shrimp with lobster alfredo sauce and it was the highlight of the meal. All the food is made on premise and was very good. You will not be disappointed with the quality of the food.....

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Today was the first day that I've had their pizza and I have lived in this area all my life! I have to say, the pizza was very greasy and paper thin. I guess the taste was ok, but the best thing about it was they do cut the slices pretty big... bigger than most pizza places. I'd like to try their dining menu because I've heard a lot of great things about their food!

Reviewed December 17, 2011

Buccis Brick Oven is very expensive for lunch...I suggest going for dinner! The stone fired pizzas are awesome!