“Had everything I needed, very roomy updated”

TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport
Reviewed May 3, 2008

This room had a fridge stove and mini kitchen. Nice large table and room to stretch out. There was a breakfast continental you could take to go. In room coffee. Would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2008
There are newer reviews for TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport

Reviewed November 26, 2007

This is the third time I have stayed here, and I think this hotel is starting to show its age. The suite was clean and the kitchen well equipped, but the bathroom was skimpy on towels, the DSL power cord was missing (though someone replaced it quickly), and the breakfast--continental breakfast in lobby--not as good as those in other hotels.

I booked this through Expedia. My travel plans changed and I wanted to upgrade to a 2-bedroom suite. The hotel said I had to make this upgrade through Expedia, but when I phoned Expedia, they told me there were no 2-room suites available. I'm not so sure this was true. Next time, I will book my hotel directly. I don't think using Expedia saves you any money.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2007

I came in april my roomate had to go to cleveland to renew his x-ray licence. We arrviaed at the hotel around 8pm on firday and check in was;nt that great the young men was on the phone and ignored me for about 5 min or so i booked the first night as a free night stay and the 2nd night i was paying. well i told the guy at the desk that i had a 2nd night and he complete ingorned me i was handed keys and that was it. even though i stayed here mostly evey year i still like to know what new at the hotel and were my room is cause i was in the other building i never stayed over there. the room as allways are great and they have updated there lobby and rooms loved it. the next morning my roomate needed to be up at 8am to go to the sleep inn 3 exits down and i planned to sleep in cause i was on vacation i get a phone call at 1pm asking me if i was checking out. i said no i have a reservation for a 2nd night. the lady at the desk made me come down to reswap my cc i gave them a 50$ gift card that i wanted to pre pay so i would be good to go sunday moring at check out. well i got my bill under the door and didnt relaze they charged my bank cc the 2nd night stay and not the gitft card. i get back home and my bank account was - 70.00!! i called the hotel and they same guy who checked me in was working telling me no your cc was not charged and was not very nice about it. so i called back again and spoke to the GM and he looked into it and credited my cc back the room and tax and took off the holds for me. and told me to keep the 50% gift card for the problem i had i told the gm about the young man how rude he was.the Gm made my stay better. for as long i been staying here i never had a problem either i plan to go back and stay here again. just the fact is make sure your bill is right when u get it

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank iamastudforu2006
Reviewed January 4, 2007

We stopped at the Towneplace Suites of Middleburg Heights both last December (2005) and this past December (2006) driving from Chicago to eastern PA. I don't know if they renovated or what but they went from Neutral/average to Above average this year. The bed was pretty comfortable, everything was super clean. I would recommend this property and we'll continue to use this hotel as our stopover property.
Another plus is they allow dogs. Only problem is people don't clean up after their dogs and my husband (2 years in a row) stepped in dog crap. It would be helpful if they had one of those bag/trash can things over by the dog area. But that doesn't always make the irresponsible dog owners pick up after themselves but it might!

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ry42013
Reviewed August 24, 2006

We stayed at this hotel one night, before flying out of cleveland for our home in san diego. The room was clean and modern, and had a very comfortable queen bed with triple sheeting and lots of good pillows, as well as a sofa bed; also a kitchen. I have stayed at other TownePlace Suites which had much better lobby/eating areas, and some which provided evening drinks and snacks (none here), but if the price is reasonable, or if you are using Marriott points (a category 1 hotel for 7,500 points for one night), it is a good value.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ellieca
Reviewed September 17, 2005

i just want to say this hotel is great i love that apartment feel to it and the staff was really great to us and made us feel really great at home and the front office area is so relaxed and your not rushed i stay here again the room was great and full kitchens with limited servises but its well worth it i be comming back again soon

• Stayed: August 2005
5  Thank iamastudforu2005
Reviewed August 30, 2005

These are great places for the business traveler. Rooms are not as big as Residence Inns, but have all the same amenities.

Stayed: March 2005