Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
$81
$107
$102
Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights(Middleburg Heights)(Great Value!)
$50
$107
$119
Hampton.com
$56
$99
TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport(Middleburg Heights)
$101
TownePlace Suites
Courtyard Cleveland Airport South(Middleburg Heights)
$116
$55
All reviewscleveland airportparking feevan driverhot breakfastbagelspark sleep flyenjoyable staygreat pricebreakfast roomnice place to staybed and pillowswater pressureone night stayfree breakfastrock and roll hallstaff was friendlyjames
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This hotel was adequate, at best. We were there with a large group for the National Senior Olympic Games. Even though they knew the place would be filed to capacity, they were unprepared for breakfast. The orange juice was out from,at least, Tues.morning to Friday morning. One day the bacon was nearly raw. The rooms were basically clean but the carpet felt gummy. The staff was wonderful and very helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

The service was very good. The rooms were clean. Access was easy and there are quite a few restaurants within walking distance. The Continental breakfast was the norm. This is just the kind of hotel you looking for for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Tim M
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The location just off I71 near Cleveland Airport is convenient for many purposes. This is a typical roadside type hotel. It is getting a bit older and could use some updating. However, it served the purpose of providing inexpensive overnight lodging. The room had the usual amenities and was quite large. Breakfast was included and was what usually is expected. Since we managed to get a very good rate this turned out to be a good value.

Room Tip: Suggest asking for a room on the second floor, since rooms on the first floor may have issues with headlights shining in from the parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed at this hotel last year during the Cleveland Irish festival and were very pleased. Everything was great, including the shuttle driver. We went back to the festival again this year, and I used my choiceprivileges points for my stay. (4 nights) We were not impressed at all, and were surprised at how much this property had gone downhill.

Check-in was ok. The desk clerks were friendly enough. But not helpful like last year. In fact, my wife made a few trips to the front desk with requests, and they were all either ignored or she was told they couldn't help. Not at all like last year.

The room...last year's room was nice. This year's room was not. No refrigerator. No microwave. Very basic room. The bed looked old, but was comfortable. The room was clean (the first night). Since we were attending the Irish festival every day, we did not get back to the hotel until around midnight (when the festival got over). As such, we slept in until around 8:30 or 9:00 each morning. I should also mention we are from the Mountain time zone, so 9:00 Cleveland time is actually 7:00 a.m. our time, so it wasn't really sleeping in. Anyway, we hung the do not disturb sign so we wouldn't be walked in on by the maids while sleeping. The first morning, a letter was slipped under the door saying housekeeping was skipping our room because we had the do not disturb sign out. In every other hotel I have ever stayed at, the housekeeper has come back to my room later in the morning if the sign was out. Apparently not at this Comfort Inn. The letter did say that if we wanted our room cleaned, we had to let the desk know by 1:00 p.m. We decided we could go one day without housekeeping. Our room was never cleaned in the four days - including days when we pulled the sign off the door before housekeeping made it down to our side of the hall. We finally jut grabbed a big box and piled our trash in it.

The first floor ice machine was padlocked, and when a hotel employee saw me walking around the halls with my ice bucket, he yelled at me to go to the second floor, which I did and found ice. Unfortunately, the hotel was being occupied by a large group of kids and the ice machine was almost always empty.

Breakfast - They did have a hot breakfast. bacon and eggs every morning. A few other items, such as muffins, doughnuts, etc. Nothing special, but better than some. The lady working the breakfast room, however, could use some direction in customer service, or maybe the whole hotel is suffering from a lack of this. The reason I say this is because on the mornings I would go down for breakfast, it was usually between 8:30-9:00. The food starts to run out around 8;30 and is not restocked. Promptly at 9:00 a.m., a rope is pulled across the doorway and breakfast is done and over. Even if the room is packed with people.

Nothing at this hotel was terrible, but nothing was great either. A far cry from our experience last year. If we go back to the festival again next year, we will probably stay somewhere else, even though the location is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I used my reward points to stay at this place and they were completely wasted. While the overall condition of the hotel is so-so, be prepared to be sorely disappointed if you encounter a problem with your stay. The general manager, Lindsey Stoneman, will make no effort to offer basic customer service. I tried repeatedly to come to an amicable resolution to no avail. She even went as far as to say that she didn't care that I was considering abandoning my Diamond membership with the hotel chain because of her poor response to the situation. I can't recommend this place given that chances are pretty good that you are going to have a problem and no one in charge is going to care.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family