“Hampton Inn Middleburg Heights, Ohio” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
Charlotte, United States
“Hampton Inn Middleburg Heights, Ohio”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

Great Hampton Inn Hotel clean bright and fresh rooms, close to the Cleveland Airport, 20 - 25 minutes from downtown Cleveland, OH. Pool, fitness center, breakfast all very nice, very good saff aswell. I highly recommend staing here.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ray V, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for your review and your recommendation. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that we have earned your business. We look forward to your return trip and serving your future needs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

Friendly. All the employees I had contact with were over the top friendly. Clean quiet room. Outstanding breakfast and hostess started the morning right for me. Location was perfect for my purpose. Downtown Cleveland was about a 20 minute drive. Why stay downtown and pay more?

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Hello,

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad that you experienced our staff at there best and showing true Hamptonality. We look forward to serving your needs again in the near future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

Ms Tawana Smith Housekeeping executive goes above and beyond to make sure her guests are comfortable. They truly want your business and strive to earn it. Breakfast was good--many different options. Some rooms are small but the suites are FANTASTIC!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ray V, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff. We strive to give the best service and we are glad that you have had a great experience with us. We hope to see you again when you come to the Cleveland area.
atlanta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

We were finishing up a family trip and needed to stay close to the airport. Everything at the Hampton was perfect.. Clean rooms, friendly staff, comfy bed and pillows. What else do you need.. Liked the fact they had duvet's on the comforter which are cleaned between each guest stay.

Hello,

Thanks you for staying with us we are happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving your needs in the near future.
Plaistow, NH, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

My grandson's mother wanted to provide me with a stay at Hampton Inn as a thank you for flying in from NH to attend the son's graduation ceremony. This would be only the second time that I would have a chance to spend time with my grandson in person. The manager, Ray Vallee, acted as liaison between me and his mother so that I could spend a couple of days with them before graduation. He sent me his phone number and e-mail to assist me with the reservations. I contacted him and explained my flight schedule. When I arrived earlier than check-in time, I was told that my room was ready and could bring up my bags. This early check-in allowed more time to spend with my grandson. The room was clean and very attractive. There was a desk with WiFi where I could use my Kindle to keep in touch with family back home. The bed was very comfortable and enjoyed a deep sleep every night. It was great to enjoy a free breakfast without leaving the hotel each morning. Checkout was effortless and was informed that free shuttle service was available if I should need transportation to the airport.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ray V, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for your comments. We strive for service that exceeds our guests expectations and are glad that you enjoyed your stay. and hope you will come visit again soon.
Columbus, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

I messed up the reservation and we arrived one day late. The desk clerk fixed the problem in a wonderfully supportive fashion. We got a room and were not charged for our "no show." I said all I wanted to and this sentence is just fill.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for your comments.I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff was able to take care of your reservation needs. We pride ourselves in top service and being as helpful as possible. we hope you will stay with us again on your return trip.
Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Our family booked this hotel as a place just to sleep between Cedar Point in Ohio and New York City. We were shocked at the excellent quality! Huge room, very comfortable beds, contemporary, friendly service- great for our family of six. Highly recommended!

Stayed June 2014
Hello,

Thank you for your comments. It is good to know that we exceeded your expectations and that you had a great stay with us. We look forward to serving you again when you return to the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleburg Heights
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
#5 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport
Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airp...
#6 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport
Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport
#2 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Courtyard Cleveland Airport South
Courtyard Cleveland Airport Sout...
#4 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights
Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport -...
#3 of 11 in Middleburg Heights

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights

Property: Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
Address: 7074 Engle Rd, Middleburg Heights, OH 44130-3423
Location: United States > Ohio > Middleburg Heights
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Middleburg Heights
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights 2.5*
The Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland Airport/Middleburg Heights is conveniently located near both the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and the I-X Convention Center. Our hotel has 97 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms to accommodate all of your traveling needs. In addition to the free hot breakfast, fresh Hampton Bed and free high speed internet in every room, our hotel proudly offers the 100% Hampton Guarantee on every stay. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights Hotel