Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights(Middleburg Heights)(Great Value!)
$49
$76
$93
CrownePlaza.com
$89
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport(Middleburg Heights)
$62
$48
$98
TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport(Middleburg Heights)
$93
Travelocity
$50
Courtyard Cleveland Airport South(Middleburg Heights)
$107
All reviewsfront deskbaldwin wallace universitycleveland airportwithin walking distancecomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanstaff was friendlythe breakfast areafitness centerwould highly recommend this hotela great stayindoor pooleasy accessbusiness triptwo queen bedswould definitely stay here againbusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 21, 2013

After reading the reviews of all the hotels I chose the Hampton Inn. I am so happy that I did. Our room was clean, the bed was comfy and the floor was quiet for a Saturday nite. I enjoyed the free internet and the free breakfast. Whenever I am in the Cleveland area this will be my hotel of choice!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed three nights and the hotel was very nice! The room was a bit small for 4 people, but we weren't hanging out there for extended times. Beds were comfortable, Loved the bedding. I usually freeze with those blankets in hotels since my husband likes it cold. But I warm! for once. The breakfast was amazing. First day: ham, biscuits/gravy,scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, oatmeal (NOT instant) with add your own toppings: nuts/raisins,etc/brownsugar, cereals, homemade waffles, yogurt, coffee, juice, milk, danishes, etc the second day: waffles, cereals, sausage links, cheese omelet, cooked oatmeal with toppings, yogurts, etc the third day: sausage patties, scrambled eggs, and ditto the rest. the most variety I've ever seen for a complimentary breakfast!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Quick and easy to get to from I-80, nice updated interior, our room had a microwave and fridge! The complimentary breakfast was good: fresh fruit, eggs, sausage, and make a waffle. The beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel last weekend for 2 nights. This was our first time staying at this specific hotel and we had a great experience. From our check-in, to our room, to our yummy breakfast, to check-out it was all fantastic! And the location of this hotel is great. It's close to the freeway without being right next to it so you don't hear the traffic. And it's easy to get everywhere in the area. The selections for breakfast were great and the hours worked with our schedule. Our room was really nice too. The hotel definitely looked like it got a makeover on the inside recently as everything looked up to date (not outdated like some other hotels).

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly P
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at Hampton Inn, we booked through Hotel Tonight and were pleasantly surprised by this little hidden gem. Coffee 24 hrs and several flavored creamers that pleased my family. Wished we would have had more time to spend in our room just relaxing, but we had a family waiting for us. When we visit A Christmas Story house again, we will stay here it is a little out of the way, but such a nice area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family