Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

We spent a quick overnight in this hotel last night. The service was excellent, the room was very clean. Our only issue was that the room was tiny. We've never stayed in a Hampton Inn with rooms this cramped. For a family of four (2 adults, 2 kids - double Queen room) it was uncomfortable. We are not big people and we could not walk past each other in the room. The bathroom was like an alley. If you need a bit of space when you travel, choose another hotel in Middleburg Heights.

• Stayed: September 2012

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Which I like, by the way. Clean, great breakfast, well located. The desk staff seem a bit preoccupied, but this was just a one-night stop while traveling, so we did not need much help.

It seems as though there is a "bed tax" along with the room tax in Ohio. It was $9.00, and I asked if it could be waived if I slept on the floor, but they were not amused. The manager tried to help me understand the taxes in Ohio, but it was just too complicated.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank EventGuyChicago
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stayed here on 8/25/12. Nice room. Nice staff. Went down to get my free breakfast at 9am and every bin was empty. I asked the lady at the front desk if she realized there was no food and she said "no, I didn't know that" i waited for some kind of response but she turned away. Think twice before staying here. Unless your fasting......

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2012

This hotel has been renovated and is really a nice comfortable stay. There is a Max and Erma's across the street as well as a sub shop and a few more restauraunts nearby. The indoor pool was heated and was the perfect size and depth for our kids to swim in. Breakfast was good and the staff was friendly. Would stay again. We were visiting the nearby bike trail at Rocky River Reservation.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I checked in late one nite for an early morning flight. Unfortunately, their airport shuttle only leaves at 5 and 6AM, and I needed a 5:30 shuttle, so I ended up just keeping my rental car overnite. It's still a 15 minute drive to the airport, so be prepared. My room was nice for Hampton standards. A nice TV and large bed, as well as a large bathroom. The lobby was comfortable. I enjoyed my very brief stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

When I book a 5 night stay as a diamond member I expect the room I book...so when I check in and get a double queen room instead of a king I'm less than pleased. Then when it smells like smoke I'm seriously disappointed. The pleasant and friendly on-duty manager politely informed me that sorry there's nothing to be done. Even more disappointed.

The hotel is clean quiet and the staff is friendly and helpful. They also have a mid week managers reception on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Unfortunately these things were not enough to overcome the aforementioned problems. Good enough for sleeping but not enough to recommend.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank GoGetemTiger
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Stayed for 3 nights and the entire hotel was super. The entire staff were friendly and professional. The were extremely helpful and went out of their way to accomodate our party. I will stay here agin when in this area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleburg Heights
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
Home2 Suites by Hilton Middleburg Heights Cleveland
Home2 Suites by Hilton Middlebur...
#3 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
#7 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport
Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airp...
#2 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport
Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport
#4 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Courtyard Cleveland Airport South
Courtyard Cleveland Airport Sout...
#6 of 11 in Middleburg Heights

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights

Address: 7074 Engle Rd, Middleburg Heights, OH 44130-3423
Location: United States > Ohio > Middleburg Heights
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Middleburg Heights
Price Range: $113 - $171 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights 2.5*
The Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland Airport/Middleburg Heights is conveniently located near both the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and the I-X Convention Center. Our hotel has 97 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms to accommodate all of your traveling needs. In addition to the free hot breakfast, fresh Hampton Bed and free high speed internet in every room, our hotel proudly offers the 100% Hampton Guarantee on every stay. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights Hotel