Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
$98
$93
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport(Middleburg Heights)
$62
Courtyard Cleveland Airport South(Middleburg Heights)
$116
Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights(Middleburg Heights)(Great Value!)
$50
$107
$56
TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport(Middleburg Heights)
$101
$99
$81
Travelocity
$55
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskbaldwin wallace universitycleveland airportwithin walking distancecomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanstaff was friendlythe breakfast areafitness centerwould highly recommend this hotela great stayindoor pooleasy accessbusiness triptwo queen bedswould definitely stay here againbusiness center
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stayed here on 8/25/12. Nice room. Nice staff. Went down to get my free breakfast at 9am and every bin was empty. I asked the lady at the front desk if she realized there was no food and she said "no, I didn't know that" i waited for some kind of response but she turned away. Think twice before staying here. Unless your fasting......

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2012

This hotel has been renovated and is really a nice comfortable stay. There is a Max and Erma's across the street as well as a sub shop and a few more restauraunts nearby. The indoor pool was heated and was the perfect size and depth for our kids to swim in. Breakfast was good and the staff was friendly. Would stay again. We were visiting the nearby bike trail at Rocky River Reservation.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I checked in late one nite for an early morning flight. Unfortunately, their airport shuttle only leaves at 5 and 6AM, and I needed a 5:30 shuttle, so I ended up just keeping my rental car overnite. It's still a 15 minute drive to the airport, so be prepared. My room was nice for Hampton standards. A nice TV and large bed, as well as a large bathroom. The lobby was comfortable. I enjoyed my very brief stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

When I book a 5 night stay as a diamond member I expect the room I book...so when I check in and get a double queen room instead of a king I'm less than pleased. Then when it smells like smoke I'm seriously disappointed. The pleasant and friendly on-duty manager politely informed me that sorry there's nothing to be done. Even more disappointed.

The hotel is clean quiet and the staff is friendly and helpful. They also have a mid week managers reception on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Unfortunately these things were not enough to overcome the aforementioned problems. Good enough for sleeping but not enough to recommend.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank GoGetemTiger
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Stayed for 3 nights and the entire hotel was super. The entire staff were friendly and professional. The were extremely helpful and went out of their way to accomodate our party. I will stay here agin when in this area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends