This was our first time to stay at a Residece Inn, but the location was convenient for our purposes. We were quite satisfied with our stay here.
The major part of the property consists of separate buildings that hold a small number of living units (not sure how many). They looked very nice, but that's not where we stayed. There is a large building they call the "west wing" that hosts a number of suites on three floors. This is where we were assigned to stay. At first we were a little disappointed to be in this ordinary-looking building, but it turned out to be very nice. As we expected, the kitchenette contained everything you would expect if you are staying for several days. The suite itself was quite large and had plenty of room for spreading things out.
The king-sized bed was comfortable and the room has computer access, both wireless and wired, at no charge. Since we left our laptop at home this time, we used the computer in the business center for no charge.
The complimentary breakfast is quite good; both hot and cold dishes are served. The only slight complaint was that the oatmeal on the buffet was in a cooker but came out uncooked. It seemed to be hot; not sure what was the problem. The common areas are quite attractive and well kept.
On Monday through Thursday nights they have special social events for everyone staying at the Inn. They are all themed nights (taco night, chili night, etc.). It's a nice idea for when you're away from home for several days.
It's so nice now that Marriott properties have gone entirely non-smoking? There was no stench of cigarette smoke anywhere. This corporate policy has increased the likelihood of our staying at Marroitt properties when we travel.
Everyone we met at the hotel was very nice. We would like to stay here again sometime when we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport, is a surprisingly different take on all-suite, extended-stay accommodations. Located minutes from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, our convenient hotel offers apartment-style accommodations and a complimentary airport shuttle, plus the comfort, service and Everyday Surprises you expect from Sonesta. Whether you're here to connect to a flight, meet with colleagues from one of the many surrounding businesses or take in the pleasures of Cleveland's lakeside setting, you'll be glad you found us. Our studio and two bedroom loft suites help you spread out and stay on task. And a fully-equipped kitchen helps you control your costs, as do our free daily breakfast and free parking. The hotel is moments from I-480, I-80 and I-71 and 25 minutes from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cleveland Airport Hotel Middleburg Heights
- Residence Inn Middleburg Heights
- Middleburg Heights Residence Inn
- Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport Middleburg Heights, Ohio