All reviewsroom was cleannice sizefront desk staffshower curtainking bedbusiness tripfirst floorfitness centerindoor poolwould definitely stay here againhot tubbistrolobbynaedaytonmattressrefrigerator
Reviewed July 9, 2008

The hotel was clean. The front desk was friendly. It was in a good location. We needed the toilet plunged shortly after we arrived and they came up right away. We were getting ready for bed and couldn't find sheets for the sofa bed and requested those and that took about 15 minutes. The directory of information book was in a cabinet. I don't think the maid was very thorough when she was setting up the room. There were a few things out of place. We assumed a continental breakfast was included and it was not. Apparently so did a lot of other guests. We ended up at a dunkin donuts for 1/3 of the price.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2008

I stayed at Courtyard Dayton South on April30 thru May2 with my husband who was on a business trip. During the time that he was gone for the day, I could easily go over to the mall and shop since it is literally right across the street from the mall! Spent a morning in the pool with nice area to look out at the courtyard, and plenty of clean towels. Also, the day we were supposed to check out my husband didn't get out of his meeting until after check-out time, I called to the front desk and the staff allowed me to have a little more time in the room. They also offered me a free beverage while I waited for him to arrive back at the hotel.
The only bad thing I can say about this hotel is that the breakfast buffet is very much overpriced for the quality of the food. It was more like a continental breafast for $10?!? However, I did love the oatmeal, and I am pleased to say that my husband recieved a free breakfast every day for staying there on business. Overall, nice, clean rooms, comfy beds, lots of pillows, and housekeeping always called to see if I wanted my room cleaned if they weren't sure. Really friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed February 6, 2008

Also stayed here during a business trip for a week in January. Hotel wise this is very clean and the staff were friendly. Rooms were a reasonable size and quite comfortable. It's got an indoor pool.

Out by the mall there's a few restaurants of note which are walkable if (horror of horror :-) you don't have a car with you in the states - albeit it's a short but very cold walk in January !.

It's $25.00 or so to Dayton downtown in a taxi if you were going that way and it's about $50 or so in a taxi from the airport.

There's no restaurant here but next door the Double tree has a nice bar/restaurant within very easy walking distance.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed May 28, 2007

Spent three nights at this hotel during a business trip. The room was clean, had a comfortable, bed, clean, new linens, big desk, tv, clean bathroom. The room is not big, but the space is reasonable. I loved the fact that it had a nice sofa to relax after work. The staff at the front desk was very helpful. The hotel offers breakfast (not included in room), and they offered a good variety of foods.
On the downside, the hotel is in a business area, so there are very few options withing walking distance, and it takes a while to get a taxi cab. You definitely need a car, or choose something in Dayton.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank myosotis
Reviewed February 18, 2007

This was a good deal on Priceline. I bid 2 1/2 * in the South Dayton area. My only suggestion is to get directions, as it is in a business park, about 2 blocks east of the mall. I was offered a cookie at check-in. The hotel is older, but the room was clean. I loved the new furniture, draperies, and the curved shower rod. I'm not giving it an excellent rating because of a 1/4" hole in the sheet. (It looked like a small burn mark). Also, the corner of the room may have had some water damage.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled with family