“Good food, nice atmosphere”
Review of T.J. Chumps

T.J. Chumps
Ranked #13 of 95 Restaurants in Miamisburg
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My kids love to go here the kids portions are large and they like the spinach con queso dip. I normal just get a burger or wrap, but they are both good.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

In a very short amount of time this unique dining destination has become a local favorite and top rated sports bar in Miami Valley area. 3 locations, each different with common thread, Great food choices at reasonable prices.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I've dined here twice now and both times I've been pleasantly surprised with my choice, which, I think is probably rare of anyone at any restaurant. T.J. Chumps menu is filled with unique variety. You would be hard pressed to find something boring on the menu, and if you did, you'd be silly to order it.
On my first visit I tried the "Chump" Steak Sandwich. The steak was cooked perfectly for a sandwich. It was topped with Swiss and horseradish. Frankly, it was delicious, and it makes me wonder why one can't find this sammy on more menus. So simple. So savory.
There was a special, seasonal sandwich on the menu during my second visit. The Beer Cheese Burger. Again, rich and savory. The burger was fantastic. My only complaint was the mess. If you ever see this on the menu while being in the the mood for a burger and craving beer cheese, don't pass it up. Tasty!
At this point, Chumps is batting 1000 on the experiment-o-meter. I think that it would be a mistake for me NOT to keep ordering different menu items, and I would suggest you do the same.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

For those looking for a fun place to hang out in the spring, summer and fall, Chumps is the place. The place has a great outdoor area for dining, complete with sports TVs and great cold refreshments! Those familiar with J. Alexander's will enjoy the food. Most of the original staff at Chumps originally worked at J. A's, complete with recipes and vendor names. The steak sandwich and a salad are plenty on a hot, summer day. Ask for extra horseradish sauce with the steak sandwich. You may want a bit more, and it's also good for dipping their homemade potato chips! The outside is a bit loud as it sits on a main intersection in the town. The service is good, but always a bit confusing. Someone seats you, but that won't be your waiter/ess. Fun place in the winter...but outdoors in the summer is the best!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Chumps has great bar & grill offerings, and the atmosphere is also good, especially in the year around patio during big games. However, that being said...the only negative I can think of is how easy it is to drop $50-60 on a family of four, (no alcohol) .

Been to T.J. Chumps? Share your experiences!