“Short stay but good impression!”

Hilton Garden Inn Dayton South
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Miamisburg
Glendale, Arizona
“Short stay but good impression!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

While passing through on a 3 day roadtrip, I ended up staying here with my parents for a night. We got in very late and left early the next morning, but the overall feel of the hotel was great. Everything was super clean, from the lobby to the pool to the rooms. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay again in the future if I came by this way again.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Kirkwood, Missouri
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Overall this is a nice hotel. The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable, even the pillows. The location was convenient to the various venues we attended. There was a block of rooms reserved for wedding guests. All wedding guests were placed on the same floor making it convenient to connect with each other. We felt the breakfast was over priced for what it offered.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Kettering, Ohio
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had our wedding near this Garden Inn. We decided to stay here because of the location to our wedding. We had a reservation for 8/3/2013. Check in was not till around 3pm. I received a call at 10:30am to let me know that my room was ready and if I wanted to come pick up my key early I could. Instantly I knew I made the proper decision as to where we should be staying. That saved me a ton of time to get the keys that early without having to check in after our reception late that night. The minute I walked in that morning, I felt welcomed and unique. I was greeted and carried a normal conversation on with the desk clerk. She was polite and friendly. Congratulated me on my wedding and gave me my keys. Later that evening check-in was a breeze. We walked into our room, and crashed after a long day of wedding/reception festivities. The next morning we ate breakfast and were on our way. The first thing I mentioned to one of my groomsmen was how we should have stayed at a Garden Inn for our golf trip for my bachelor party. I will definitely be staying at a Garden Inn again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Chicago IL
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I stayed for one night for a wedding. $87 on hotels.com. Let me begin by saying that this hotel is easily comparable to other hotels in the price region of $150ish. The hotel was such a deal because the area surrounding it is being developed. The hotel is located just off the highway. There is a Kroger's Grocery right next to this hotel which was convenient for miscellaneous items. YES! YES! YES! There is NO breakfast. But would you either pay another $70 to stay in a hotel that provides breakfast or bite the bullet and get something quick over and Kroger....

The hotel itself is great. Lobby is wonderful, with fresh cookies and water. The check in was easy and the staff at the front desk were patient with challenging guest. The workout equipment is top of the line. I did not use the pool. Rooms are brand new. I thought it was great that they had a Keurig in the room, which made things convenient.

Conclusion: This is dollar for dollar the best value. You will be staying in a new, clean, and friendly hotel where comparably you would be spending $150 for another hotel in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Neosho, Missouri, Usa
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. The room air was fresh, clean and quiet. The toilet was a little tippy and I mentioned it to the front desk. They did not fix it for the remainder of the stay. We stayed 2 nights and the rooms were quiet. The staff was friendly. Can't believe a nice Hotel doesn't include a continental breakfast at the least, but that is what to expect with Garden Inns. We were overall very pleased for the comfortable stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Montpelier, United States
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Due to the newness of this hotel it does NOT show up on most GPS. Rooms are small but clean and up to date. Staff is friendly. Breakfast is NOT included in stay and is kind of expensive (7-8$). Overall, not a bad deal for a www.priceline.com purchase.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Collingswood, United States
Reviewed August 3, 2013

In all categories, I give this hotel a very good rating except for sleep quality. I personally need an extra firm mattress, so I say that about every hotel I stay in. The lobby of the hotel was furnished and finished in a surprisingly current way, and I thought to myself this is a place I could get used to.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Miamisburg
Hampton Inn Dayton/Dayton Mall
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-South
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg
Comfort Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dayton South
Courtyard Dayton South/Mall
Courtyard Dayton South/Mall
#5 of 13 in Miamisburg

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dayton South? Share your experiences!