Quality Inn & Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg
$51
Rodeway Inn(Miamisburg)
$44
Hotels.com
All reviewsbiscuits and gravywaffleswould stay here againroom was cleannice bedhide a beddayton mallbob evanspool closedgreat hot breakfastoff the highwayfree breakfast iseasy accessgoing southwi finew carpetwithin miles
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I went with this hotel for the price and had read the reviews before, it is clean, great location right off the highway but no noise in the rooms. Breakfast included, mall near bay and Cincinnati outlet center about 15 min south that the front desk suggested and was great. Had everything I needed for an in and out business trip at the right price. I would recommend it. Also if you are a Choice member you can get late check out till 2 p.m.!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank klz23
quality426, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Dear klz23,
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! The things you mentioned are the most important services we try to provide! Clean, right price, great location & helpful staff....what more could you ask for!?!?! Thank you for taking the time to write this as well for recommending our hotel!! See you next time!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I found this to be a good value. My family was in town for a funeral, and my uncle told us to stay here.

The kids loved the cookies at check-in. I was pleased with the wi-fi speed, and the beds were comfy enough. Typical continental breakfast. However, I was very glad that they had several gluten-free options - yogurt, fruit, hard boiled eggs. That's not always available in other places.

Staff was very friendly and accommodating, both at check-in and check-out.

Hopefully we can visit again under better circumstances.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
quality426, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Kim T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Good value is what we strive for! You uncle is a great man I have had the pleasure of knowing for many years. I am so sorry for the loss in your family. I am however pleased that we were able to take care of you all and making your stay one less thing you had to worry about. I too hope we can see you again under better circumstances. Best wishes for you and your family. Be well~

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We went to the Dayton area to go to the LaComedia Dinner Theatre and stayed at the Quality Inn in Miamisburg, Ohio which was only about 10 minutes to the theatre. The location of this hotel is great....close to the mall, other shopping areas and restaurants and also close to the older historic part of Miamisburg. I believe Angela was one of the managers of the Quality Inn who greeted us and checked us in upon arrival. Angela was very professional and great fun. She liked to tease but was very helpful in recommending restaurants and giving directions. She gave me directions on how I could get to the mall the back way and not get in all the heavy traffic which was great! She always had suggestions if we had a problem and invited us back the next time we were in Dayton. This hotel is an older hotel but has everything you need. Rooms have micro/refrig. free wifi and a nice breakfast. We had a very good experience at this hotel. They are pet friendly although we did not have out pets with us this time but it would be great for pets as they are in a quiet area and have lots of grassy areas to walk your pet. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
quality426, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear Georgette B,
I saw this review and before I even read it I smiled! You were such an awesome couple and I can't wait to see you again! I will personally go get the pickles myself (no one else will get that. Lol)! Now on to your review! This hotel is at a nice exit with plenty to do and yes we know all of secret ways to get there! You are going to confuse folks with the tease comment. I love my job and I love my property! I have fun with my guest. I call it southern hospitality. Haha. The hotel is older, but we did huge renovations in 2009 to become a Quality Inn. We hope our service is enough to keep our guests happy even if there are a few speed bumps along the way. Again, it was my pleasure to meet you both and I look forward to seeing you again! And P.S. Great pic of you two!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed the night here on my trek to Tennessee to visit my dad. Great experience. $10 charge for my dog, but that was acceptable. Basics for breakfast, but overall great value. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Dear David O,
Even though this review is short and sweet, it really hits hard on the thing important to us! VALUE!!! We strive to give you the biggest bang for your buck! We are always happy to accommodate our furry friends! We hope to see you again next time you are passing through!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

When making a pit stop on a long roadtrip, there are 3 things I look for. Free breakfast, free wifi and proximity to the highway. This hotel met those requirements and the free breakfast is better than most. Waffles, toast, bagels, yogurt and fruit as well as the regular cereal, pastries, etc.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank chrissantos

Dear Chrissantos,
Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to write a review! I hope the next time you pass through the Dayton area you choose us again!