“Beer”

Dining options: Late Night
Centerville, Ohio, Usa
“Beer”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

this place is about having beers and ordering some decent muchies to go with it. If you're looking for fine-dining, romantic dinner, or a first date restaurant you'll be disappointed. If you want to meet some friends or family for a couple of beers after work, then order some grub that's good but not great, then this is a good choice. I would compare the atmosphere to BW3, though this place is far less expensive than BW3. The is plenty of beer choices and the munchies aren't bad. 3-7 they have some good deals on bar food like wings, etc.

• Visited December 2013

“I wanted to like it, I really did.”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This place has so much potential. Televisions all over, an above average beer selection, and a large, albeit generic menu. Unfortunately, it fails spectacularly.

I have been 3 times and never had what could be considered good service. The first 2 times were slightly aggravating (one time the waitress disappeared forcing our party to pay at the bar, and the other time the food was cold when it arrived) , but the last time included a waitress who did everything from not bringing drinks, to disappearing for extended periods of time, to not bringing requested items (ketchup and silverware) to literally throwing the bill in the general direction of the table (apparently she was irritated I'd had to ask and remind over and over again?) I was never rude to her in any way, I only made it clear I was not thrilled with never receiving anything we asked for. I should have probably asked for a manager at that point and given them the opportunity to rectify the situation (not in free food, but just with an apology), However, I was on a date and was trying not to make a scene.

Will I be going back again? No chance. The third time really was the charm as far as this location is concerned. If you're determined to try a Cadillac Jack's, drive the extra distance to the Beavercreek location.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank jdug83
DeWitt, Michigan
“Sports Bar”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We have came here several times now and our service and food has always been friendly and great. I'm picky about my bar food as I don't like it greasy and here it is not. The hot wings are great and so are the wraps.

• Visited October 2013
Centerville, Ohio, Usa
“Sports Bar”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Typical sports pub, lots of wood tables, beer signs, TVs and munchies and beer. I've been there for lunch, just average at best. Caddy's is best for after work drinks and munchies. Good beer specials and some of the apps are good.

Visited September 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“It'll wake you up--in a good way”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Their giant burrito is my guilty pleasure (Thank you for resurrecting it!!). A casual dining spot with lots of good-natured noise, a friendly and professional wait staff, above-average bar, and great portions of latter day comfort food. They accommodate large crowds with no problem. I always leave happy, and expectcI always will.

Visited August 2013