I got an incredible rate, so I have to say my expectations were a little low given the fact that this is a Doubletree property. The room was relatively clean, although there were stains on the carpet and on some of the decor. The area seemed pretty secure, and there was only a little noise from the interstate.
We had reservations for two nights, and the strange events started as we returned back after our first day in Dayton. First, the reservation had been changed to one night, even though I had a confirmation for two. Then the rate was different than the reservation confirmation. After returning, the front desk called to ask if we intended to check out, which we obviously did not. Exhausted by the days events and developments, we decided to take a nap. Thankfully, we didn't choose to enjoy some "alone time" as a housekeeper barged in to the room without knocking to ask us if we planned on checking out. That was a nice surprise as we tried to nap.
All in all, the reservation issue was fixed, the rate was changed back to the one in the confirmation, and the alarm clock was changed out. It was the strangest stay in a hotel I think I've ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all-suite hotel is conveniently located in South Dayton/Miamisburg, Oh off of I-75 and 2 miles from I-675. Host a family weekend away with separate living and sleeping areas or a business function in our flexible meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Dayton South Hotel Miamisburg
- Doubletree Hotel Dayton Miamisburg
- DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg Ohio