“Would Be a great hotel if only...”

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Miamisburg
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great room, Great service, Nice location, Great value Horrible Wireless. I had to contact support several times for the wireless and finally I just tethered to my Cell Phone So that I could complete my work.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
There are newer reviews for DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Our family of 5 stayed for a soccer tournament. The value, service, conveniences, cleanliness, etc was beyond our expectations. We asked for a roll-away when checking in and it actually arrived at our room just ahead of us! Then we requested more bedding and it took no more than 10 minutes to arrive. We were quite impressed with the hotel over all and look forward to staying there for next year's soccer tournament.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The family and I stayed at this Hotel the first week of May! My niece was graduating from college at the Dayton Convention Center! We stayed at the Doubletree Suites because the space of the suite allowed for four people to sleep comfortably! The location is great! It is in the heart of a Mall Area! Macy's, Target, Walmart! All a stones throw away! We had a double bed suite and it allowed for My Dad, My Husband and My 5 Year old to stay with me comfortably! The rooms were nice and modern! The beds were extremely comfortable and the room was clean. I was literally able to check-in and had keys in hand in 1 minute! The gentleman that helped me was fabulous (his name escapes me!) He was efficient, helpful and funny! The only thing that stops me from giving this hotel 5 stars is completely esthetic. There were a couple of spots on the floor in the living room and one spot on the floor in the bedroom and the glasses were very cloudy. A little more attention to details like spots and stains and I would gladly give 5 stars! I don't see myself traveling to Dayton anytime in the near future, especially since my Niece has graduated and returned home, but if I should find myself in Dayton! I would absolutely stay at the Doubletree Suites again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2014

front desk staff was very accommodating. Received cookies at check in, extra towels when I needed them Had to call for a clogged toilet received instant service. was given extra keys whenever I needed them without feeling bad for asking. They remembered or made a conscious effort to remember my name every time I came to the front desk. I have been to this hotel for the same event for the past 5 years and this year service was better than ever..

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Staff is the highlight of this hotel, which is clearly showing its age in so many ways. Facilities, room furnishings, plumbing, etc. desperately need updating as closet doors don't work properly, fixtures malfunction, beds sag, etc. But the staff and their hospitality make it palatable.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 26, 2014

This facility is obviously a bit dated, but it works well enough for the area. The rooms are large, with a separate kitchenette/seating area, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. One pet peeve of mine is keys that lose their code after a couple of days, and this happened to me here, and I am positive that they were not in a pocket with a cell phone - I wish they would come up with reliable room keys.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeshultz
Reviewed May 22, 2014

This last trip was our 4th time at this hotel, while it was not the best stay it is still one of our favorite hotels to stay at when we are going to the Dayton area for a couple of days. The only issues we had with this trip is our room had a bit of an odor and we had requested extra towels and pillows on the website but didn't receive those. The hotel most likely would have corrected this but we didn't report the issue because we had a jam packed weekend and got in very late.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miamisburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-South
Hampton Inn Dayton/Dayton Mall
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton South
Comfort Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg
SpringHill Suites Dayton South/Miamisburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dayton South

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg? Share your experiences!