The Hotel was a bit of a challenge to locate as the signs were lacking from the nearby roads. But if you want an easy landmark, it is under the water tower. The staff was great and the facility was clean and inviting. The only small issues were the sofa was extremely extremely uncomfortable to sit on. The was no sweet spot on that sofa. The chair in the room was also uncomfortable and hard. While the bed was more comfortable it was not up to Hilton quality in my opinion. The room needs updating in these areas for certian. There was one remote and 2 TV's. It was also a smoking room with no ashtrays. They were very accomodating as we requested a late check out because the wife went and I had a business meeting. As I said small issues, we will stay again if we are in the area. These Double Tree rooms are twice as good as any other for the price and twice the size. The first time I visited a Double Tree and they gave me a warm cookie, I thought how Korny it was but, I now find myself looking forward to them,,,, Eat them while they're warm and you will know why.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all-suite hotel is conveniently located in South Dayton/Miamisburg, Oh off of I-75 and 2 miles from I-675. Host a family weekend away with separate living and sleeping areas or a business function in our flexible meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Dayton South Hotel Miamisburg
- Doubletree Hotel Dayton Miamisburg
- DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg Ohio