DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Miamisburg
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We went there on business. Only a couple of problems like only one treadmill working in fitness center and the cord on the air dryer was shorting out. I was still able to dry my hair and run on the only working treadmill :) Overall a great location and great facility.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

the check in staff was rude an dunwelcoming. I called a day prior to my visit to confirm that I had 2 rooms, 1 with two double beds and the second with a king bed. upon arrival, staff made it a point to indicate that we were late for the wedding for which we travelled over 3 hours. in addition, there was no "hello" or "welcome". then she proceeded to inform me that she di dnot have any king rooms available for the day. I became irritated and inpatient as we were indeed late and she was in no hurry to expedite check in process. at the end of the day, she "found" a king room for us and without any apologies, gave us the key

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Nice bar, breakfast bar and facilities. All the staff was great. The food served in the bar was good and a pretty good value. We enjoyed the manager's reception. There was a little too much noise in my room, but it was convient to the bar and lobby.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We came to this hotel for the Hamvention. When we went to the bar and ordered a draft and salad, we were told the only draft available was Sam Adams (not bad), and that was all that was available. In addition, when we ordered a salad, we were told that they were out of lettuce. I have to admit, I've never been to a resteraunt that was out of lettuce...after all, what does it cost, about $1 per pound? Send soneome to Kroger's and be over with the problem! Where is Chef Ramsey when you need him!

The room was fine, obviously upgraded from when the hotel was built.

So, the experience was not terrible, but no lettuce? That's like McDonalds being out of beef!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

One of the best hotel experiences. The bed was luxurious, which made it hard to get up every morning. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Enjoyed the fresh coffee and fresh fruit continuously available in the lobby. Of course, the warm cookies was the icing on the cake. This will be my go to place whenever I visit Dayton.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We were in town for a law school graduation. I booked 3 rooms for us, I chose this Double Tree because of past experrience with the brand in other cities. As expected this hotel was great. Nice rooms, clean, quiet and at a pretty good value. BTW fantastic king bed.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stayed here for a graduation at University of Dayton. Staff was pleasant. Did not capture our special requests for extra pillows or a room on first floor close to lobby. Overall rooms were very nice. I would give it an average to above average rating. It appeared to be well maintained and a little nicer than the surrounding hotels. Not much going on in thenDayton area other than the University.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
kbrown1539, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I was especially glad to read from your review that you found our hotel to be well maintained. I am disappointed to hear that you did not receive the additional pillows you requested. I do thank you for your feedback. Your complete satisfaction is my main priority and I assure you that your comments will be taken to improve our property.

Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.

In hospitality,
Kelly Brown

Also consider these accommodations in or near Miamisburg
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton South-Austin Landing
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-South
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton South
Courtyard Dayton South/Mall
Courtyard Dayton South/Mall
#6 of 13 in Miamisburg
SpringHill Suites Dayton South/Miamisburg
Hampton Inn Dayton/Dayton Mall

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg? Share your experiences!