DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Miamisburg
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We were in town for a law school graduation. I booked 3 rooms for us, I chose this Double Tree because of past experrience with the brand in other cities. As expected this hotel was great. Nice rooms, clean, quiet and at a pretty good value. BTW fantastic king bed.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stayed here for a graduation at University of Dayton. Staff was pleasant. Did not capture our special requests for extra pillows or a room on first floor close to lobby. Overall rooms were very nice. I would give it an average to above average rating. It appeared to be well maintained and a little nicer than the surrounding hotels. Not much going on in thenDayton area other than the University.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
kbrown1539, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I was especially glad to read from your review that you found our hotel to be well maintained. I am disappointed to hear that you did not receive the additional pillows you requested. I do thank you for your feedback. Your complete satisfaction is my main priority and I assure you that your comments will be taken to improve our property.

Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.

In hospitality,
Kelly Brown

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The hotel was very nice and had all of the features we look for in a hotel. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The restaurant was very inviting and had great food. We look forward to coming back in the near future. The cookies were great as usual!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. The furnishing in the room, excluding the beds, was very worn out and uncomfortable and needs to be replaced. The beds were great but too many pillows. Breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We recently stayed at the Doubletree in Miamisburg again and, as always, it was an enjoyable experience. The staff is warm and accomodating, the rooms are two-room suites, very clean, nice amenities at a reasonable price. Upon your arrival you are welcome with a tasty chocolate chip cookie. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

This hotel and it's staff are always welcoming and accomodating to every need. The hotel is nestled at the end of a street filled with other hotels - but, is very easy to find and is located near the Dayton mall and the expressway.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Though outward appearances look fine, you can't sit on the furniture because it is so worn out and lumpy. The couch transforms into a bed that would seem like torture if you had to use it. The bathroom smelled musty. This is not up to the Hilton standard for quality and excellence. The property is dated and in need of a makeover.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
kbrown1539, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

I appreciate the review of your previous stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality that you are accustomed to receive from us. We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. With that said, I assure that your feedback is incredibly important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration.

In hospitality,
Kelly Brown

Also consider these accommodations in or near Miamisburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-South
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton South
Hampton Inn Dayton/Dayton Mall
SpringHill Suites Dayton South/Miamisburg
Comfort Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dayton South

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg? Share your experiences!