“LOVE! Great home comfort!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Miamisburg
Fairfield, Ohio
“LOVE! Great home comfort!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We book a weekend once a year for the past SEVEN years for a local tournament. We have never,ever had a problem. Any concerns from our large group are minor and addressed immediately. Feels like home from the comfy beds, to the coffee bar and cookies. Clean, secure and affordable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Waterford, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Spent a night here on our way North. Little hard to find, but the location was very quiet. When we arrived we were a bit early and the staff was checking in two teams for the March Madness Basketball and we told them we would be back. Went to the Air Museum for a few hours and when we returned things had calmed down a bit. We still had a few issues at the desk, but the staff went out of their way to take care of us. The rooms were very nice although showing some wear and tear. Went to the restaurant for dinner, but the teams were just boarding the bus for the stadium and the wind blowing in was very uncomfortable. Again, the staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. Considering the crowds I think the staff did a fabulous job and I also compliment the two teams. All the students I came in contact with were very polite and considerate. Nice place to stay if you're in the Dayton area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Detroit, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Stayed at this hotel recently. The hotel and the room was clean and the King bed was comfortable. HOWEVER, we book a suite for the 4 of us and the pull out coach was the smallest (barely larger than a twin) that we have ever slept on and we have slept on many. In addition, there were no sheets in the bag to make up this bed and we were too exhausted to ask for it.
The hotel was off the highway but tucked far back and had we not our Ipad, it would have been tricky to find it late at night as there were lots of hotels tucked off this street. At least it was far away so it wasn't noisy.

Room Tip: Book a room in the teens 213-217 for example it's off the entrance and the potentially loud lob...
    • 4 of 5 stars
kbrown1539, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
On behalf of the management and staff we’d like to thank you for your previous stay with us. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for selecting our hotel. At the same time we are disappointed to learn of your mixed feelings, as we always like to ensure that our guests feel cared for, valued and respected, which is our brand promise. Our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority and I assure you that we will definitely take your comments into consideration so that we may find ways to improve our hotel.

In hospitality,
Kelly Brown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I was pleased with every detail, this was my second stay here. I appreciated the helpful staff and the amenities (like using the Internet to print a boarding pass and the full sized iron and ironing board).

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a night while traveling south for Spring Break. Very nice rooms that have recently been updated. The restaurant and breakfast were both great. The pool area is entertaining and the kids enjoyed it. My only request would be to add an actual door in each suite to separate the sitting area from the sleeping area (like Embassy or Homewood.)

• Stayed March 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stayed here during the NCAA tournament. Rooms were nice, indoor pool kept the kids busy, and my husband and I enjoyed the fitness center. Hotel location was near restaurants and mall, but stil in a quiet area. Would stay here again if I needed a room in the Dayton area.

Room Tip: Sofa sleeper in King rooms will only accomodate 1 adult or 2 small children.
2 Thank thrifty-mom-6
Philadelphia, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed here during a business trip in the Dayton area. The rooms are clean and comfortable, though some of the furniture seemed a bit dated. The bed was excellent -- I slept more soundly here than I have in a hotel in quite some time. The hotel is right off the highway, but my courtyard-facing room was quiet. I imagine rooms facing out are more noisy. The free wireless worked well and enabled me to do several hours of work. My only gripe is that the molding along the front of the work desk curved downward and scraped into my legs when I set the desk chair at a comfortable height. I had to sit to the far side of the work desk to find a comfortable seating position. The breakfast buffet was well-done, with a lot from which to choose. I was able to print out boarding passes easily in the business center.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank joni960
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miamisburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-South
Courtyard Dayton South/Mall
#3 of 13 in Miamisburg
4.0 of 5 stars 86 reviews
Quality Inn & Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg? Share your experiences!