“Friendly, quiet, restful” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg

You added DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg to your Saves list
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   300 Prestige Place, Miamisburg, OH 45342   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
STOP CLICKING AROUND
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Miamisburg
“Friendly, quiet, restful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I was pleased with every detail, this was my second stay here. I appreciated the helpful staff and the amenities (like using the Internet to print a boarding pass and the full sized iron and ironing board).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a night while traveling south for Spring Break. Very nice rooms that have recently been updated. The restaurant and breakfast were both great. The pool area is entertaining and the kids enjoyed it. My only request would be to add an actual door in each suite to separate the sitting area from the sleeping area (like Embassy or Homewood.)

• Stayed March 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stayed here during the NCAA tournament. Rooms were nice, indoor pool kept the kids busy, and my husband and I enjoyed the fitness center. Hotel location was near restaurants and mall, but stil in a quiet area. Would stay here again if I needed a room in the Dayton area.

Room Tip: Sofa sleeper in King rooms will only accomodate 1 adult or 2 small children.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank thrifty-mom-6
Philadelphia, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed here during a business trip in the Dayton area. The rooms are clean and comfortable, though some of the furniture seemed a bit dated. The bed was excellent -- I slept more soundly here than I have in a hotel in quite some time. The hotel is right off the highway, but my courtyard-facing room was quiet. I imagine rooms facing out are more noisy. The free wireless worked well and enabled me to do several hours of work. My only gripe is that the molding along the front of the work desk curved downward and scraped into my legs when I set the desk chair at a comfortable height. I had to sit to the far side of the work desk to find a comfortable seating position. The breakfast buffet was well-done, with a lot from which to choose. I was able to print out boarding passes easily in the business center.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank joni960
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I'm a fan of DoubleTrees in general and decided to pay a little more to guarantee a decent room by staying here instead of one of the local hotel/motels. I needed a good night sleep and internet to get some work done and this delivered. This place had comfy beds (like most doubletrees) and clean rooms. Nice TVs and nice "living room area" in the suite. The internet was pretty fast and I enjoyed my short stay here.

Room Tip: I had a suite with two queens and a small foldout couch in an adjoining "living room area."...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank A G
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We had a nice evening meal and drinks right in the hotel restaurant. We had a long work day and it was great that there was no need to get back in our car and find a restaurant after checking in. We had a very helpful waitress and were able to relax after the meal as long as necessary. I always choose this hotel when in Dayton.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Pam A
kbrown1539, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for being a loyal DoubleTree guest! We are so pleased that you enjoyed dining with us on a recent visit! We do have some of the most delicious Mediterranean inspired meals in the Dayton area. Our chef is preparing a fresh, new menu and she will be introducing those additonal mouth watering items this month. We can't wait for you to stop in a try some of them!

In hospitality,
Kelly Brown
Trotwood, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Excellent place to stay and extremely friendly and helpful staff. Enjoyed our "get-a-way" romantic experience! For anyone wanting a quiet yet romantic experience, I would recommend the Doubletree. Breakfast had a wide variety of food choices, although I would recommend the breakfast should include hard-boiled eggs and turkey breakfast products. Nonetheless, the food choices were still very good and the hostess was fun-loving with fast service.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Joeanna H
kbrown1539, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property based on your recent visit to south Dayton. We are so glad that you had a wonderful experience on your romantic getaway! We hope you will return again soon! Remember, Valentine's day is just around the corner!!!

In hospitality,
Kelly Brown
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miamisburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-South
Courtyard Dayton South/Mall
Courtyard Dayton South/Mall
#5 of 13 in Miamisburg
4.0 of 5 stars 81 reviews

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg? Share your experiences!