WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Miamisburg
Detroit, Michigan
“Good hotel, a bit hard to find off highway”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Stayed at this hotel recently. The hotel and the room was clean and the King bed was comfortable. HOWEVER, we book a suite for the 4 of us and the pull out coach was the smallest (barely larger than a twin) that we have ever slept on and we have slept on many. In addition, there were no sheets in the bag to make up this bed and we were too exhausted to ask for it.
The hotel was off the highway but tucked far back and had we not our Ipad, it would have been tricky to find it late at night as there were lots of hotels tucked off this street. At least it was far away so it wasn't noisy.

Room Tip: Book a room in the teens 213-217 for example it's off the entrance and the potentially loud lob...
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
kbrown1539, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
On behalf of the management and staff we’d like to thank you for your previous stay with us. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for selecting our hotel. At the same time we are disappointed to learn of your mixed feelings, as we always like to ensure that our guests feel cared for, valued and respected, which is our brand promise. Our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority and I assure you that we will definitely take your comments into consideration so that we may find ways to improve our hotel.

In hospitality,
Kelly Brown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

I was pleased with every detail, this was my second stay here. I appreciated the helpful staff and the amenities (like using the Internet to print a boarding pass and the full sized iron and ironing board).

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a night while traveling south for Spring Break. Very nice rooms that have recently been updated. The restaurant and breakfast were both great. The pool area is entertaining and the kids enjoyed it. My only request would be to add an actual door in each suite to separate the sitting area from the sleeping area (like Embassy or Homewood.)

• Stayed March 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stayed here during the NCAA tournament. Rooms were nice, indoor pool kept the kids busy, and my husband and I enjoyed the fitness center. Hotel location was near restaurants and mall, but stil in a quiet area. Would stay here again if I needed a room in the Dayton area.

Room Tip: Sofa sleeper in King rooms will only accomodate 1 adult or 2 small children.
2 Thank thrifty-mom-6
Philadelphia, PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed here during a business trip in the Dayton area. The rooms are clean and comfortable, though some of the furniture seemed a bit dated. The bed was excellent -- I slept more soundly here than I have in a hotel in quite some time. The hotel is right off the highway, but my courtyard-facing room was quiet. I imagine rooms facing out are more noisy. The free wireless worked well and enabled me to do several hours of work. My only gripe is that the molding along the front of the work desk curved downward and scraped into my legs when I set the desk chair at a comfortable height. I had to sit to the far side of the work desk to find a comfortable seating position. The breakfast buffet was well-done, with a lot from which to choose. I was able to print out boarding passes easily in the business center.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank joni960
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I'm a fan of DoubleTrees in general and decided to pay a little more to guarantee a decent room by staying here instead of one of the local hotel/motels. I needed a good night sleep and internet to get some work done and this delivered. This place had comfy beds (like most doubletrees) and clean rooms. Nice TVs and nice "living room area" in the suite. The internet was pretty fast and I enjoyed my short stay here.

Room Tip: I had a suite with two queens and a small foldout couch in an adjoining "living room area."...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank A G
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

We had a nice evening meal and drinks right in the hotel restaurant. We had a long work day and it was great that there was no need to get back in our car and find a restaurant after checking in. We had a very helpful waitress and were able to relax after the meal as long as necessary. I always choose this hotel when in Dayton.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Pam A
kbrown1539, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for being a loyal DoubleTree guest! We are so pleased that you enjoyed dining with us on a recent visit! We do have some of the most delicious Mediterranean inspired meals in the Dayton area. Our chef is preparing a fresh, new menu and she will be introducing those additonal mouth watering items this month. We can't wait for you to stop in a try some of them!

In hospitality,
Kelly Brown
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miamisburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-South
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton South
Hampton Inn Dayton/Dayton Mall
Courtyard Dayton South/Mall
Courtyard Dayton South/Mall
#3 of 13 in Miamisburg
Comfort Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg
SpringHill Suites Dayton South/Miamisburg

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg? Share your experiences!