I stayed here during a business trip in the Dayton area. The rooms are clean and comfortable, though some of the furniture seemed a bit dated. The bed was excellent -- I slept more soundly here than I have in a hotel in quite some time. The hotel is right off the highway, but my courtyard-facing room was quiet. I imagine rooms facing out are more noisy. The free wireless worked well and enabled me to do several hours of work. My only gripe is that the molding along the front of the work desk curved downward and scraped into my legs when I set the desk chair at a comfortable height. I had to sit to the far side of the work desk to find a comfortable seating position. The breakfast buffet was well-done, with a lot from which to choose. I was able to print out boarding passes easily in the business center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all-suite hotel is conveniently located in Miamisburg, Oh off of I-75 and 2 miles from I-675. Host a family weekend away with separate living and sleeping areas or a business function in our flexible meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Dayton South Hotel Miamisburg
- Doubletree Hotel Dayton Miamisburg
- DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg Ohio