I stayed here for a week while on a business trip.
The hotel is about 20-25 minutes from DAY, and is close to the main highways 675 and 75.
The hotel is in a "hotel park" of sorts with many other hotels in the area.
Breakfast is available each morning at the on site resturant. It is 11 bucks for a basic buffet. It's free for diamond/gold members. I wouldn't pay for the breakfast, but since it was free I can't complain too much.
The layout of the hotel is nice. It is basically a big rectangle with multiple side entrances. This makes unpacking your car, and accessing your room extremely easy. The center of the hotel is a courtyard with a pool. The pool is an indoor/outdoor combo and is in great shape overall. There is also a hot tub if that floats your boat.
One important point to mention. On Monday and Wednesday, happy hour is held in the bar from 530 to 630. It is 75 cent wine and select beer. Not too bad of a deal, and it draws a pretty good crowd.
The rooms are comfotable and clean. I think all the rooms are suites, so you have two rooms. One with a bed and the other with a couch, the mini fridge and a table.
The biggest letdown for me was the televisions in the room. They are the older tube style. The TV's emit a loud humming sound and the picture quality is terrible.
There is an on site snack shop with the basic stuff, and the gym is pretty nice. The equipment is a bit old, but there is plenty of room for multiple people to work out. Also, if you don't like the onsite gym, the hotel has a deal with a local gym, you just show your room key and you can go there.
There is the usual resturant nearby, panera, chick fila, kfc ect. There is also a mall, if you're interested in killing some time. There is a budget movie theater, where tickets are 3 bucks. The movies are older, but again a good place to kill some time.
There is also a supermarket next door, which may be useful.
Since this was a business a trip, the cost didn't come out of my pocket. But I would pay about 90-100 dollars per room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all-suite hotel is conveniently located in South Dayton/Miamisburg, Oh off of I-75 and 2 miles from I-675. Host a family weekend away with separate living and sleeping areas or a business function in our flexible meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Dayton South Hotel Miamisburg
- Doubletree Hotel Dayton Miamisburg
- DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg Ohio