DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewscookiesdouble treedoubletree suitesthird floorbusiness tripvery nice hotelgreat place to staystaff was very friendlydaytontvsmallinterstate
Reviewed October 24, 2011

My wife and I spent the night there while visiting family. The staff is VERY nice and they were very helpful in allowing me to change a "non-refundable" reservation. The lobby is very nice and I like the fact that there's a real restaurant and bar in a motel of this type. The room was nice enough but the furniture was really beginning to show serious wear with tears in the furniture and missing pieces from the table. The couch/hide-a-bed was so broken you sank nearly to the floor. It would also be nice if there was some sort of barrier between the bedroom and living area. As it is if one person is asleep you cannot really watch television or turn on the lights in the living area without disturbing a sleeping spouse. With the great staff and other features this just needs the owners to update the room to have a great motel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank StV6
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I recently stayed here for a business trip to the area and was very favorably impressed by this property. I've stayed at other Doubletree hotels in different cities and I have to say that this was one of the best. The staff was very friendly and helpful upon check-in and during the stay. My room was similar to a small suite with a separate living area from sleeping area with two TV's and plenty of room. The king-sized bed was very comfortable and provided a great night's sleep. The bathroom and sink area was very nicely appointed and provided plenty of room to move around without feeling cramped. The property had both an outdoor and in indoor pool with a nice little gym that had some free weights to get in a quick workout. Great value, I couldn't believe what kind of room I go for the rate! The hotel is in a convenient location as well. I would highly recommend this hotel to any traveler.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank SunSeeker62
kbrown1539, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2011

We are so grateful that you took the time to write such a favorable review! I want to compliment you on doing such a nice job of describing our property. I couldn't have said it better myself! We are commited to making our guests feel welcomed and appreciated. Our housekeeping, maintenance, food and beverage and front desk staffs continue to exceed our guest's expectations. We look forward to welcoming you to our property again soon!

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Front dest, bar staff, and room service group are all very friendly. I have stayed several times, and they are very good at helping.

Room Tip: Contact the hotel directly, instead of the Hilton reservations, you get better service.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Coachdolan

Thank you for your review on the friendly service of the front desk and the restaurant staff. I am glad to hear that they are giving such good customer service. I also welcome you to book your reservation through our Sales Office at any time. I look forward to seeing you on a future visit to the property.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

If you have read any of my other reviews you know that I’m very picky about cleanliness. I had no problems with things being clean. The two room suite was very nice, but I can’t say that any of the furniture in the sitting area was very comfortable. The bed was very comfortable and I slept like a rock. I have one issue with most hotels and that is lighting. Why can’t a hotel install adequate lighting? There are quite a few restaurants that are within walking distance and I felt very safe in the area. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. I am glad that you found your room clean and the bed comfortable. Our lighting levels are within acceptable limits in the rooms but there are a few areas in the hallways that we are addressing. We too have a very nice restaurant on property that you must try on one of your future visits.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

Several coworkers and I stayed here for a visit to the home office. Very clean in room and in public areas. Breakfast was very good, and The Bistro had a nice dinner menu, although rather pricey. Work area in room was OK, and free wifi was a nice bonus. Pool was pretty; wanted to use spa, but too hot for the end of a hot summer day. Bed was very comfy. Sofa in living room was a little shabby, though. I definitely would stay here again for business.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review on TripAdvisor. I will be sure to share your positive comments about the hotel with the staff. The sofa sleepers are being repaired and replaced as we encounter issues with them. We hope you continue to stay with us on your future business trips.