“Good except for...”

Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Miamisburg
PHOENIX
“Good except for...”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The price was great and I loved having the mini suite with fireplace and kitchen. The only problem was housekeeping. They only do "full" clean every day and they skipped us that day and didn't restock the next. Then it was the weekend which only gets cleaning if you request in advance. We literally ran out of TP! I ask for a call back from the manager- which I never got. On the plus side it's close to Dayton Mall and only a mile from our kids- which was the whole purpose of the trip. I'll probably stay here again next year. A free hot breakfast is a big plus

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Michael C, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Miamisburg/Dayton Mall South, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Hello there;
Thanks for staying with us. I'm sorry housekeeping overlooked you, Im sure it was just and error on their part. I have spoken with the Housekeeping Manger to make sure they stop at every room. I'm so pleased the rest of your stay went well. We hope to see you again in the future.
Sincerely
Michael Conley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
GAHANNA
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Every time I stay at this location, the customer service always amazes me! The evening person is one of the best I have ever seen. Taylor really cares about the customers needs. Great work!

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Michael C, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Miamisburg/Dayton Mall South, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for your great comments on Taylor, she does keep the desk running smooothly and orderly. She has a great personality and makes our guests feel at hope. We thank you for your business, and hope to see you again.
Cleveland, Tennessee
Reviewed September 29, 2012

The bed was very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast has a very good assortment. The room/suite is well worth the money. The outside of the inn shows signs of wearing, needs some repair. Would prefer a room/suite upstairs next visit, due to noise issue I experienced, having a bottom floor suite. I would stay at this inn again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Hi Martha;
We really appreciate your business and greatly appreciate your comments. I'm glad you had a great stay and the next time you come in make sure to get the upstairs rooms, they go fast so mention it in your reservation. We are continuing to improve the property, right now we have started the painting and will move inside to up the rooms. Thanks again,
Culpeper
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I stayed here for three nights and was very pleased with the accommodations. The price was quite reasonable, I had a nice big room with a full kitchen complete with dishes and utensils, a divided bath with plenty of counter space and good lighting. Comfortable bed with lots of pillows and a fluffy duvet. Two big closets, ironing board and iron, full length mirror, three phones in the room and two places for computer hook up. Free WiFi that was easy to use. I even had Turner Classic Movies - a real plus! The hotel is made up of smaller buildings that look like chalets, and there are just a few units per building, so it was nice and quiet. The staff was friendly and accommodating. There is a nice pool (closed for the season) and the landscaping was attractive. An excellent choice for extended stay or just a night or two. Cleaning service is staggered - full service alternating with light Monday through Friday and none on Saturday or Sunday except on request. Not a problem for me. A convenient location near two highways, lots of shopping and the beautiful Cox Arboretum minutes away. I felt very safe there.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Dear Jenny;
Thanks for the business and a great review. We hope you will come and see us again in the future, should your travels bring you back through Dayton/Miamisburg. Thanks, again.
SPRINGBORO
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I'm a young construction company owner and I travel the country via my truck. The guys and I stay all over in many different hotels, inns, suites, etc. I would recomend your centerville, Ohio location to anyone I know. Thanks a lot.

1 Thank ANTHONY R
I am very happy my staff takes care of you during your visit and that our hotel offers you the home away from home. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your visits. Thanks again,
TRAVERSE CITY
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Great place. Location is good. Parking is a it cumbersome sometimes have to park way away from our room depending on when you get there..
Friendly staff. Good breakfast! Great value. Will stay there again.

2 Thank RUSSELL S
Thank you for the nice comments. I do understand that at time it is tough to get close parking spot, but we hope that the accommodations and staff make up for this. I'm so glad you had a good time with us, we hope we can be of service to you again soon.
FORT MYERS
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Comfortable room -- didn't need the fireplace but we were impressed. Terrific breakfast with variety. thanks, we liked it. The Hunts

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

1 Thank DANIEL518
Michael C, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Miamisburg/Dayton Mall South, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Dear Mr. & Mrs. Hunt;
It was great to meet you both the other day. As a south Florida native it is always great to meet other Floridians. I really appreciate your comments on your stay and breakfast. I hope you will come back and see us in the not so distant future. Thanks again.
Michael Conley
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miamisburg
Comfort Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-South
Hampton Inn Dayton/Dayton Mall
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dayton South
SpringHill Suites Dayton South/Miamisburg

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Miamisburg/Dayton Mall South? Share your experiences!