“Don't waste your money here”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #76 of 189 Restaurants in Mentor
Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed July 17, 2014

If you want rude, condescending wait staff and managers BY ALL MEANS, this is the place to be. Long wait times ( for a server to even come to your table ) and cold, over cooked food. I will never step foot into this restaurant after my experience today when taking my children and elderly Grandmother there for breakfast. Absolutely unacceptable.

1  Thank Abbey Z

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Its always consistent. No surprises, just what you expect. We go for breakfast as its not my fave dinner spot. Great pancakes and omelettes. Nothing fancy. Just predictably good and quick.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I was staying at a hotel nearby but always love stopping at Bob Evans since I grew up in Ohio but there aren't any locations near where I live now. Good service, gave me a fresh to go cup of coffee. Fresh, hot food. What more could you want?

Reviewed May 6, 2014

It's the third time we went to Mentor and it's our favorite place to eat. Very good food and price. I love the blueberry hotcakes!

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

This Bob Evans has horrifyingly slow service and terrible slow food! I'm not sure what happened to this chain but they don't have near enough waitstaff very disappointed!