“My Favorite Mentor Munchies”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #56 of 186 Restaurants in Mentor
Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I like to stop in here after a long day of shopping. They have good affordable meals and the nicest waitresses. Ask for Bridget or Georgette, I think tat they are my favorites.

There are newer reviews for Bob Evans

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We ordered the AYCE soup, salad and bread for $6.99. It was very good and filing. We will order this again.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

good food and coffee. happy waitress and hostess staff adds value to visiting this restaurant for breakfast.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

no oatmeal... that is the reason that I went there. eggs were runny. salad had sub par chicken. coffee was just ok.

1  Thank liquid0623
Reviewed February 11, 2012

This is the usual Bob Evans you find almost everywhere in this part of the country. I have nothing personal against this chain, but honestly the food could easily be a little better. I concede prices are really low and affordable, but quality now and then has a saying, hasn't it? i'd really go somewhere else in Mentor, OH.