“breakfast is always a treat here”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #39 of 193 Restaurants in Mentor
Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed August 24, 2012

good food and coffee. happy waitress and hostess staff adds value to visiting this restaurant for breakfast.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

no oatmeal... that is the reason that I went there. eggs were runny. salad had sub par chicken. coffee was just ok.

1  Thank liquid0623
Reviewed February 11, 2012

This is the usual Bob Evans you find almost everywhere in this part of the country. I have nothing personal against this chain, but honestly the food could easily be a little better. I concede prices are really low and affordable, but quality now and then has a saying, hasn't it? i'd really go somewhere else in Mentor, OH.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

I'll keep this review short because Bob Evans is so well known. My wife and I have had Sunday breakfast at this Mentor Ohio location more times than I can remember. We are always fully satisfied with the entire experience, food, staff etc.
They cut my favorite Eggs Benedict from the printed menu, but if you ask for it, they can still make it for you.
I love this place for breakfast

Reviewed October 16, 2009

I stopped by for dinner while I was in town. I was thoroughly impressed with the management for their suggestive sell of products with the "hometown friendliness" attitude. I even returned the next morning for breakfast.