“Italiano”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 186 Restaurants in Mentor
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our BRAVO Cucina Italiana Mentor Ohio menu is an authentic one that will make you think you're in Italy. We start with the finest, freshest ingredients and turn them into truly inspired versions of Italian classic creations - everything from veal parmesan, to fried calamari, to perfectly baked flatbread. We then present it to you in a warm, welcoming ambience and with world class service with a smile. Come have an Italian experience worth remembering tonight! Make an online reservation today! Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Outstanding food, very nice atmosphere, great prices, casual dining! Sometimes service is a little slow when they are busy.

There are newer reviews for BRAVO Cucina Italiana

Reviewed February 1, 2012

My wife and I went to Bravo's only because our favorite Chinese food place was packed and I'm very glad we did. It was my first visit and my wife's second. It was a Sunday afternoon and we were seated right away. Everything from our salads, beverages, bread with dipping sauce and of course, our main meal were made to perfection ( I rarely say that about anything, believe me) My wife had crab cakes with what looked like a poached egg on them with hollandaise sauce. She loved it. I had grilled sauteed shrimp with a great red sauce, angel hair pasta with fresh graded parmesan. I enjoyed every bite. Our waitress, Lindsay, I believe, was just perfect, attentive, but not intrusive. We both loved the decor and will return again. The total meal was $50 plus tip and worth every penny.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

Bravo is a chain Italian restaurant where you know you will be in a beautiful dining room with good food. We we stop here on Sundays after church because they are never busy. Their brunch is excellent, I love their beef medallion option. They are very willing to make changes (like change a sauce or type of pasta) to make me happy. Always very good service.

Reviewed October 2, 2010

Given a pager upon arrival - told the party of 4 would be seatted in 25 minutes. After 45 minutes of no paging, told they overlooked us. Finally seated. No service for over 30 minutes. Talked to hostess station. Manager sent over. He offered round of drinks to 3 but not the 4th person as she had 1/3 glass of wine left. Waiter in another 10 min. he offered bread and appetizers. Appetizers came before the bread. After order placed and in kitchen for 25 minutes, waiter reappeared to say no more Mahi Mahi. Another 15 minutes while 4th dinner prepared, other 3 under the hot lights over cooking and lukewarm at best. Scallops and gnocci cannot be held, Steak no longer medium, and sauce on carbonara sucked up by pasta....no sign of the manager at any point after first contact. Bill came and NO adjustment of anything. Even charged for the drinks the manager "offered" at the beginning. This was a horrible experience for a restaurant claiming to be "fine" dining and at top prices. They should be ashamed of themselves. Need to take better look at their manager/wait staff or stop pretending to be a restaurant of that caliber!

Reviewed September 14, 2010

As first-time visitors to Mentor, we walked to this restaurant because the restaurant at the Comfort Inn was closed on Labor Day. We considered the prices reasonable, considering the quality and quantity of our main courses. (One of us had Pasta Pomodoro With Chicken. The other two had entree salads — one with salmon and one with chicken.) Warm bread with a dipping sauce was included.
Upon returning home from our trip, I learned that the restaurant is part of a chain and that a menu with prices is available here:
Although outdoor seating was available, we ate indoors.