“The Chicken Madison is fantastic”
Review of TJ's on the avenue

TJ's on the avenue
Ranked #3 of 186 Restaurants in Mentor
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cleveland, Ohio
“The Chicken Madison is fantastic”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The service was good, and I liked the decor. The Chicken Madison was excellent. The prices are reasonable.

Visited June 2012

Kirtland, Ohio
“Excellent customer service”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I ordered take out and somehow a mistake was made and my order was missed and was still not ready when promised. I was understandably upset. They offered drinks or dessert, which I declined. They then wanted to refund my money. I didn't ask for this. I placed the order, and I will pay for it, but the were very apologetic and insisted that I take the refund and my dinner. I understand that there are times when things slip throught the cracks, but it is great to see and resturant owner and staff that is so dedicate to customer service. It is great that their are people that will put people over profits. I will be back to TJ's again!!!!! Great Job!!!!!!

• Visited December 2012
St. George, Utah
“Mentor's Best Restaurant”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Being a Mentor native and now living away, I recently returned to TJ's and was not disappointed. The Chicken Madison is still as good as ever and the Taste of TJ's had Lasagna, Chicken Parm and Fetticini Alfredo. All were so good I wish I could get have it delivered to Nevada. The restaurant is always busy so call ahead and find out what the wait is. If you can't eat there, get it to go. There portions are enough for two. ENJOY!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank rjmkrieger
Gulf Shores, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Italian cusine”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Good food, fairly priced, friendly waiters. Close to the
motel. Large menu. Comfortable surroundings.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Wilma M
Mentor, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Homemade Pasta”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Fresh,Homemade pasta. The salad is excellent. The pasta is tender and the best around. We eat here at least once a month. You will not be dissapointed!

Visited August 2012