“Soup is ok, but pricey”
Review of Zoup!

Zoup!
Ranked #26 of 194 Restaurants in Mentor
Cuisines: American
Description: Zoup! - the country's leading fast-casual soup restaurant concept - is defining the category with its award-winning soups, salads and sandwiches, served in a casual, comfortable setting. Each restaurant offers 12 soup varieties each day, from its extensive collection of proprietary recipes. Zoup! offers soups that are low fat, vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, lower calorie and made with gluten-free ingredients.
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Title says it all. Cafeteria style place. The soup is not so good to justify the high price and for some reason, they always miss something even on easy orders.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I was very excited for Zoup to open as I had never been to one and love a good bowl of soup with bread. I've been twice now, maybe I just didn't choose well but it just wasn't that good.

1  Thank adg65Chardon_Ohio
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The Mentor Zoup experience was outstanding! Used them for a catered lunch and the soup and salad combo was perfect. The staff and owner/manager (Jamie Buzzanca) were extremely helpful and accommodating to meet my needs... The quality was excellent the $ was very reasonable... Will be using Mentor Zoup again for my professional needs and my quick lunch breaks...

Reviewed January 27, 2013

After church, my wife suggested we try Zoup! Great choice.
It's cafeteria style. You pick 2 out of three different foods. There's a soup menu, salad menu and a sandwich menu up behind the servers (you can get soup samples before you order). For your regular meal, you pick two items, one from one menu and a second from one of the other two remaining menus, very simple.
I had lobster bisque soup, a Caesar salad and French bread. My wonderful wife had White chicken chili and a grilled cheese. Yummy yummy for both of us.
The tab was about $22 and very well worth it. We can spend $20 easily at Arby's and this meal was much more interesting for us.
Zoup is located about midway in the Points East strip mall at the intersection of St Rt 306 and Mentor ave (St Rt 20)
Many soup choices, sandwiches and salads. Like Mikey says, "Try it, you'll like it"

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've heard a lot of good things about Zoup, so when I stumbled upon it in Mentor, I had to get a bowl for takeout. They had a ton of varieties of soup, and offered free samples of whatever kind you wanted to try. The samples were even a good size, you could fill up on those! The sample (some kind of cheesy soup, can't remember the name) was thick, cheesy, and delicious. Quite a bit salty, but fun to try. I ended up ordering the lobster bisque, which we loved. Thick, creamy, lots of lobster and a hint of spice. Perfect for a chilly day.