“Awesome for catered meeting/lunch”
Review of Zoup!

Zoup!
Ranked #34 of 186 Restaurants in Mentor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The Mentor Zoup experience was outstanding! Used them for a catered lunch and the soup and salad combo was perfect. The staff and owner/manager (Jamie Buzzanca) were extremely helpful and accommodating to meet my needs... The quality was excellent the $ was very reasonable... Will be using Mentor Zoup again for my professional needs and my quick lunch breaks...

There are newer reviews for Zoup!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

After church, my wife suggested we try Zoup! Great choice.
It's cafeteria style. You pick 2 out of three different foods. There's a soup menu, salad menu and a sandwich menu up behind the servers (you can get soup samples before you order). For your regular meal, you pick two items, one from one menu and a second from one of the other two remaining menus, very simple.
I had lobster bisque soup, a Caesar salad and French bread. My wonderful wife had White chicken chili and a grilled cheese. Yummy yummy for both of us.
The tab was about $22 and very well worth it. We can spend $20 easily at Arby's and this meal was much more interesting for us.
Zoup is located about midway in the Points East strip mall at the intersection of St Rt 306 and Mentor ave (St Rt 20)
Many soup choices, sandwiches and salads. Like Mikey says, "Try it, you'll like it"

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've heard a lot of good things about Zoup, so when I stumbled upon it in Mentor, I had to get a bowl for takeout. They had a ton of varieties of soup, and offered free samples of whatever kind you wanted to try. The samples were even a good size, you could fill up on those! The sample (some kind of cheesy soup, can't remember the name) was thick, cheesy, and delicious. Quite a bit salty, but fun to try. I ended up ordering the lobster bisque, which we loved. Thick, creamy, lots of lobster and a hint of spice. Perfect for a chilly day.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've eaten at Zoup a few times, and have enjoyed their soups (and the bread served with them) every time. However, I tried a sandwich (a veggie wrap) there for the first time last week, and it was awful. It had very, VERY little filling, and what was in there was primarily lettuce. It's supposed to have hummus (among other things), but my friend and I, who had both ordered the same sandwich, had to unravel the wrap entirely and actively search for the tiny amount of hummus they used, beause we certainly couldn't taste it. Aside from that, it's pretty spendy for soup, IMHO. Three of us got lunch -- two of us ordered a soup and half sandwich combo, and the other ordered a soup and a sandwich, and we had one small and two medium pops between us -- the total was over $40. So, while I wouldn't refuse to return to Zoup (the lobster bisque is delicious), I would probably just head to Panera, which is much closer to home, if I wanted to spend that kind of money on soup and a (good) half sandwich.

1  Thank JillandJoe
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I kept seeing post on facebook from my friends and family saying they were at zoup so when we were in town decided to try it out and well I can see why they come here often... Great soup made daily and great sandwiches made to order... plenty of parking and priced fair...

1  Thank Dd980sailor