“Get T-bone”
Review of Brown Derby - CLOSED

Brown Derby
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I read some of the reviews before I decided I would do one. We have eaten at the Mentor one about 6 times, we go Monday, Tuesday or Wed, they do the 1 # T bone dinner for $14.99, that is a great price for a meal that includes AYCE salad, fresh bread, and a huge baked potato! We have always had our steaks perfectly cooked and hot. My only complaint is the meal comes just a second before the second bowl of salad and I feel rushed. I think I will tell them to hold the order for an extra 10 minutes, they are not crowded these night either, so I do not feel we would be holding up a table.

1  Thank carol9580

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The food and service was super. Had the rib-eye and it was prepared to perfection. Salad was abundant and and the veggies were very tasty.

5  Thank Randall L
Reviewed July 14, 2013

If your looking for an over priced, processed food chain meal then you found yourself a place to eat. The food actual taste like they just took it off the truck opened the box and heated it. The worst part is this place is very pricey. I was so beyond mad when we walked out that I wasted so much money on horrible food.

1  Thank gingerriss
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Had heard that the Brown Derby near the Cleveland airport wasn't anything to bother with...and might even be closed. So I wasn't sure what to expect in Mentor...but as it was nearby my hotel I figured to try. My service person wasn't able to help with drink selection as she was underage...so I tried a berry mojito that was refreshing and different. I wanted the salad wedge with my meal instead of the house salad and found it delicious. My rib eye was cooked to perfection and tasted smoky which was excellent, along with the yeast rolls and a baked yam, my dinner was well worth the fare...which was just under my business per diem. I would definitely stop in again.

4  Thank PattiHunt
Reviewed April 27, 2013

The company has been around for decades, however, this particular location is relatively new but I can say that the food and service is as good as it's always been. It is a real pleasure to have them back in our area. The seared Ahi tuna appetizer is like a meal.

4  Thank EddieB1106