“I craved these sandwiches when pregnant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #90 of 178 Restaurants in Mentor
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
“I craved these sandwiches when pregnant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

The bread and sauces are fantastic. So many very tasty combinations that it's hard to pick a bad sub. I like the original but the San Fran is probably my fav... but then there's the Hey Dave sub... well, it's too hard to pick a favorite. The only down side is the strip mall location, it's fun to write on the walls on the inside but otherwise there's not much to say about the atmosphere or location.

Visited December 2013

Cleveland, Ohio
“BEST subs you can eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Dave's subs are out of this world. Great variety to choose from as well. The people that work there are friendly and have always given great suggestions on what we might like when we ask. We have loved evrything!

• Visited July 2013
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I love this place it has the best subs and the people that work there are fun and make it everything you could ever want in a sub shop.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Lake County Ohio USA
“Groovy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

Groovy is the first word that comes to mind when I think of this cool gem of a sandwich shop. With posters of rock legends such as the Beatles and the Doors lining the walls, it instantly gets your attention and transports your memory back in time, while you wait to have a fresh cosmic sub made to order. They have so many great choices and I've never had one I didn't like yet. If you eat one of each of the subs on the menu, you get a T-shirt! What really impressed me was after I visited the shop a couple of times, they knew what I usually ordered and when they saw me coming from the parking lot out front they had my sandwich waiting for me before I could get inside and say a word!!! What a complement to me as a customer. Treat yourself to this place, you won't be sorry.

Visited June 2012
Windsor, CT
“Love This Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

Every once in awhile you find a unique place to get food. Cosmic Dave's makes incredible tasting sub sandwiches. Their sauce is incredible and every time I am in town I make sure I stop by. The guys that own and work are really nice and the place is decorated with tons of 70's rock memorabilia. Only a few tables, but most people take food to go. That have a whole wall of different sandwich combinations. I love the meatball sandwiches and have not tried too many beyond that. If you are in the area, you must go in and try this place. They have a couple of other locations, but this is the only one I have been to.

• Visited February 2013