I think you should check rooms when it's hot to make sure the air is on & working when u know a coustomer is checking in that day.Make sure it has everything,they shouldn't have to buy dish soap if they do put that on your list.A roll of paper towels might be nice maybe put 6 garbage bags under the sink.Plus some extra pillows with some more TV channles.I mean really it's 196.00 for 4 days.Then i think maybe someone should patrol this place.I head kids next to me with no adult.Every night about 7pm it started banging on the wall,my head viberated,then the pounding onthe door.Then people from the other hotel coming over with beer.Then they would be standing outside my door talking loud smoking.I did call the front desk & nothing changed.There is no excuse for this those kids were under age & if i would of called the cops at least 8 of them would of gone to jail.Thats why your front desk couldn't reach the uncle there was none.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We would like to introduce you to the Studio 6. We are conveniently located off Route 2 on Reynolds Road in Mentor, Ohio and just minutes away from Route 90. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms. Our rates and service make us the best extended lodging value in our area. At Studio 6 kids stay free and we welcome 1 well behaved pet per room (fee may apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Motel-6 and Orbitz so you can book your Studio 6 Cleveland - Mentor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Studio 6 Cleveland - Mentor Hotel Mentor
- Studio 6 Cleveland - Mentor Ohio