“Great local diner”

Dining options: Breakfast
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great local diner”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Excellent service, wonderful atmosphere, great food, always a pleasurable experience to have a meal here.

Visited June 2013

Mentor, ohio
“Fun Diner, Good Food”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I have dined at Cruising 50 twice in the past couple of weeks. Breakfast and lunch. Breakfast was really very good. I ordered from the .99 each item menu so I could try the eggs, bacon, hash browns and pancake. Very good. I brought home enough for a second meal. All was perfectly cooked. Lunch was a cup of homemade chicken noodle soup and a salad of mixed greens, cranberries, apple and blue cheese topped with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing. This was delicious. Soup was not too salty and the salad was crisp and had an abundance of blue cheese and other items. The menu is very extensive and the service is very accommodating. I look forward to trying other items.

Visited June 2013
Mentor, Ohio
“Awesome food, very nice experience!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My family and I have eaten at the Diner a few times and have always had a pleasant experience. Friendly staff, very attentive, and great food. This time I went with a coworker for lunch and they have very tasty and affordable lunch specials. I had the Tuna Melt with their homemade chicken noodle soup( $6.99) I can easily say it was the best soup I've had in a long time. You can tell its homemade. We each had a milkshake, and those were delicious as well and very large! You definitely won't leave hungry!

• Visited May 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great staff, upscale Diner”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This was my second time in, both times for breakfast. I can't speak to the rest of the menu. Both times, the staff was very friendly and helpful, a real asset to the place. Its a very nice diner, with a limited wine and beer selection. In their ads, they tout the a la carte $1 breakfast Mon - Fri mornings. This exists, but is misleading, don't go there for that reason. You must buy a beverage, they really mean a la carte, so two eggs come with no toast, etc. You must buy a beverage. So, a couple eggs, with toast and a meat comes to 5 bucks or so before tip. Manhattan Deli, a mile away is less expensive for this type of deal. Everything I've had was cooked perfectly, and I would rate the food a five but for the hotcakes. . I had one and it was dull, a bit dry, and a hotcake not a pancake. If you don't know the difference, hey, you can find out for a dollar if you stop in an early weekday :) Omelets look good though I haven't tasted one yet, and I'm planning to visit with my wife in warmer weather and enjoy an omelet and glass of chardonnay on the outdoor patio. All in all, very nice little bit of upscale diner, though as I say, I haven't eaten anything but breakfast there yet. Also, I would have given it $ instead of $$ but kept in mind its a diner and compared to other diners about its a bit more expensive

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Ross .
Arnold, Maryland
“Good food great staff”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stop by the diner when when we are in the area and have never been disappointed.

Many of the food items are homemade and very tasty. Our party had a variety of food items and all of them were good. The portion sizes are generous.

The staff is excellent, they add those little touches that make the experience special.

The place is worth seeking out and the value is above average.

• Visited April 2013