“Beautiful facility”

Residence Inn Cleveland Mentor
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Mentor
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My husband and I spend the night at this wonderful facility during the weekend. It is spotless and the studio had a full kitchen with regular size dishwasher. I told my husband I could live there as it was really quite large for a studio. It was very conveniently located to a lot of restaurants, a Sams Club down the street and the expressway was close enough to reach but could not be heard. They had a wonderful breakfast with a large selection of hot items, eggs sausage, pancakes, you name it they had it !! The employees throughout the entire hotel were kind and helpful. If we ever go back into that area, we certainly will go back there.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Heather P, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Cleveland Mentor, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Happyandretiredkf318,

We are very grateful for your business and hope you will stay with us the next time you are in the area. We know you have choices when it comes to hotels and appreciate you choosing to stay with us here at the Residence Inn- Cleveland/Mentor!

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Cleveland Mentor

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This Residence Inn was our home for two months. We are so grateful for the wonderful staff who were so accommodating. The two bedroom suite was our home, and it was great to have a full kitchen. With some of our kitchen appliances (blender, mixer, casserole dish) I was able to cook dinner most nights. We love this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank peapodrce

Peapodrc,

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The staff at the hotel were extremely friendly and helpful. A large group of our family were in town for a funeral and they accomodated our group without blinking an eye. They offer an excellent bereavement rate.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Heather P, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Cleveland Mentor, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

sfroberts,

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share this feedback with us! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Residence Inn Mentor. My condolences to you and you family for the loss of your loved one.

I am humbled by all of the comments about our staff. We always say that every hotel has the basics; bed, bathroom, TV, breakfast etc... But what makes a lasting impression on travelers is how well they are taken care of by the staff. Thank you for ackowleging our staff; the heart and soul of this hotel.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We came into Mentor on our way to Cooperstown. Got in late and all the hotels in the area were full. Stopped in at the Residence inn thinking they were going to be full too. We were greeted by the two of the nicest hotel staff I have ever met. Problem is I forgot to get there names. It was at around 8:00pm on 9-5-12 for the hotel management to let them know our greatest thanks. We were very tired and they suggested a two bedroom suite and I have never seen suites like these. Each bedroom had its own bathroom and the rooms were divided by a living room and kitchen. Price was cheaper then getting two separate rooms. Thanks again.

Room Tip: very good breakfast
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Topcop124,

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share this feedback with us! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Residence Inn Mentor. Howard and Alicia were working the evening you check in and we will be sure to recognize them for their outstanding service!

Director of Sales

PS- Your Pugs are adorable! Not sure if they travled with you but we are pet friendly and always love to meet your furry companions :)

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed at the Mentor Residence Inn for about a month for business, and I was well taken care of. The staff was there for anything I needed, the breakfasts were outstanding, and everything about the hotel was clean and fresh! Outstanding experience.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Tony M,

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share this feedback with us! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Residence Inn Mentor! We are very fortunate to have a talented and dedicated staff to service our guests.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We made a last minute decision to stay over in the Cleveland area after biking the Towpath Trail at Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Having enough Marriott Reward points, I searched for Marriott brands. This Residence Inn was just off I-90 and is on the east side of Cleveland. We were pleasantly surprised by the spacious room which included a full kitchen and living area, really much more than we needed on this trip. Everything about the Inn was bright and clean and they offered a free breakfast. The front desk people were friendly and helpful. The outdoor pool area looked nice but we were traveling on the only cool weekend in August. Since we didn't pay cash, I'm not sure of the price, but if all Residence Inns are this nice, we may try them again somewhere.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Becky8910,

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Fast check-in, beautiful comfortable 2BR suite and a fire at the flip of a switch to take the chill off a rainy night! Excellent breakfast as usual. No complaints here! The pool, spa and basketball court are outside, so we did not have a chance to try them due to the weather.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

UncleCharlie,

Director of Sales

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mentor
Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor
Best Western Plus Lawnfield Inn & Suites
Steele Mansion Inn & Gathering Hub
Holiday Inn Cleveland East - Mentor
WoodSpring Suites Cleveland Mentor
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 5 in Painesville

Been to Residence Inn Cleveland Mentor? Share your experiences!